Hogwarts Express - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hogwarts Express - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hogwarts Express

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hogwarts Express - Page 7 Empty Re: Hogwarts Express

Post by Albus Severus Potter Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:45 pm

Albus looked up at his sister, rather surprised. She didn't usually sit with him whenever they went on the Hogwarts express. Oh well, he didn't really mind. "Yeah of course you can,"he replied.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:38 pm

Belle borded the train, excited to be attending Hogwarts for the first time even if it was for her last year. She walked down the corridors hearing all the excited chatter from the people who were returning to school and catching up with friends they had not seen all summer.

Her trunks had been boarded alredy and all she had with her was a large duffel bag filled with her robes and ipod. She found one compartment that was empty except for the boy dozing. She stopped in the door and cleared her throat trying not to scare him awake.

"Er- excuse me, but do you mind if I sit on the other bench?" She asked.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:35 am

[[OOC: Should we make another topic for this Question ]]

"Hmmm..." Vinny thought, though she didn't really know any of them. "Mario Kart sounds good, I call Peach!" she joked. "Buuuut it's not two player."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:39 am

Gar pulled out another DS.
"No problem, cause I rock," he replied, handing it to her and doing the whole download play thing.
"There we go."
He picked Mario.

OoC: We can if you want, you make it.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:48 am

Abbey Dawn wrote:
"I love Hogwarts!" Abbey said to Rose. "I know what you mean, about not being sorted into the same house as your family." Abbey was glad she and Rose had something in common. "My dad was upset at first, but then he realized it wasn't such a shocker. I am the black sheep of the family!" she said, laughing.

Rose nodded. "Yeah my farther was kindof upset when I didn't get sorted intro Gryffindor as well, but he knew no matter waht house I was in I would make him proud!"said Rose shrugging. Rose and Abbey had alot in common about not being in the same houses as there family and there fathers being kindof at upset at them. As Rose seen Lily enter she gave her a warm smile. "Hello Lils, how are you?"Rose asked her politely knowing she always gotten along with all the Potters but Albus especially for he was her best friend since they were little. As Rose thought about reading her book again but thought against it, as she put it back in her book bag as she looked out the window as the scenery changed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:49 am

Christy had been walking around on the train finally finding a compartment that wasn't full. She opened the door and walked in seeing a boy in there. "Mind if I join you?" she asked her accent coming out a little bit, "Yours is the only compartment that isn't completely full right now." She smiled sweetly at him, "I'm Christabelle, and you are?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:52 am

"Varod Gilther," VG told her, not exactly enjoying the interruption of his book.
"I don't mind if you sit with me."
He ignored her beauty, never having time to worry about a girlfriend.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:55 am

She sat down across from him, and looked at the book curiously, "What are you reading?" she asked, "If you don't mind me asking." She reached in her bag and pulled out a thick book with that was apparently by an author named Bertrice Small. She looked at him thinking he was rather cute but not wanting to say anything since she didn't spend much time around boys in her life.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:01 am

"Eh, it's a book in a series called the 'Deltora Dragons,' this is my fifth time reading them, you can read the first one, this is the fourth, I have all four," Varod explained grudgingly.
He DEFINITELY didn't do well with normal conversation.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:05 am

"I actually believe I've already read them." she said grinning. She looked at his face and frowned, "You aren't a talkative person are you?" she asked curiously. "But anyways, I read non-stop."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top