Hogwarts Express - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hogwarts Express - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hogwarts Express

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hogwarts Express - Page 14 Empty Re: Hogwarts Express

Post by James Wake Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:36 pm

"Can you people just turn down the volume?" begged Ace, bags forming beneath his eyes, his robes disheveled as he poked his head into the compartment where the shouts and yells originated, nudging some Slytherin out of the way. He recognized Lily Potter, barely, through his bleary eyes, and sluggish mind. "Some of us are trying to sleep."
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:29 pm

Lily turned quickly to see who was shouting back at them to turn their voices down. It was James, the ravenclaw boy she met not long ago. And he was right. I mean many people tried to sleep and relax and they were yelling and shouting in the hallway. "Um...sorry. We will, promise" said Lily blushing a bit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:15 am

Rose listened to Rose and Albus and had enough of it and tired of listening to them fighting. "Ok you two stop fighting!"said Rose calmly but loudly. "Come on Al, lets go find us another compartment so you can cool down!"said Rose calmly hoping Albus would listen to her seeing how she was best friends with her. Rose hated fighting more then anything and she tried to avoid it as much as she could.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:37 am

What's this? A fellow Ravenclaw? James, under any normal circumstances, would have introduced himself. But he found that he really did not want to go to the boring school. Why couldn't he stay at Durmstrang? There, kids knew when to shut the f-[NO SWEARING!] up. And on top of that, the voices in his head were all chattering. Questions were lost within the abyss of his conscious, the answers appearing from nowhere, and lost within seconds.
"Alright, thanks... and even if your voices do get too loud...Muffliato." He cast the spell on the door.
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:45 pm

Belle had sat down when the boy had left after putting her bag down and pulled out a book. She watched in curiosity as the boy put the spell on the door and went back to her page, without looking up again she said simply.

"I am sorry to just sit down, but the other carts are full or too loud. I will not wake you I promise. I plan to just sit here and read my book."

Belle did raise her eyes then and took in Ace now that he was standing. So he was a fellow Ravenclaw, at least he wouldn't complain of her being in another house like some did.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top