Hogwarts Express - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hogwarts Express - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hogwarts Express

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hogwarts Express - Page 3 Empty Re: Hogwarts Express

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:19 pm

Rose nodded. "Well that's good Al, mine went good as well me and my family went to Miami Florida in the States for a little while it was fun."said Rose. "It great to see you after not seeing you all summer!"said Rose as she gave him a warm smile. "You weren't already in a compartment and I walked passed you did I?"Rose asked him calmly. "If I did I'm sorry, I didn't recognize you changed some over the summer."said Rose recognizing he got taller some over the summer. "So, read any good book lately?"Rose asked him smiling knowing him and Rose loved to read.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:39 pm

Abbey walked onto the train with her luggage and owl cage in hand. She looked around for someone to sit with. She saw a girl and boy sitting in a compartment. The girl chatting away with the boy. Abbey wondered if they would allow her to sit with them. She opened the clear compartment door. "Excuse me, but I was wondering if I could sit with you?" she asked.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:49 pm

Keith slipped onto the Hogwarts express. Really not much was going on. People were talking, catching up with friends they hadn't seen since last year. He decided this would be a good time to get a feel of the people he would be spending the next several months with. He walked innocently up the corridors, glancing at somebody over here, ctaching a snatch of conversation there. A list was forming in his mind, carefully categorizing the people he passed. Nerds, jocks, the people he should avoid, the ones who were least likely to notice itching powder in their robes...Keith grinned. He was getting a good feeling about this year.
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:54 am

"Well thats great," Albus replied, glad she had a good summer. Unlike him. He had lied to her of course. His summer had passed the same as previous summers, locked up in his house. Thats why he loved going to Hogwarts. "Yeah its no problem," Albus said. He should of known that was the reason. "Not really." he answered shrugging. "Though i did read some of the new books I got from Diagon Alley for this year." Albus had got all the books for the subjects he was taking this year. "By the way, which classes are you taking this year?" he asked curious. He hoped she was taking the same as him.

As he took the same book out again to read, he heard the compartment door open and looked up to see a girl slightly younger than them. "Um, hi.." he said. Nervously, he glanced at Rose once before turning to the girl again. "Sure," he said smiling.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:10 am

e]]"Um... well I'm basically taking all the classes just like I did last year, what about you Al?"[/b]Rose asked him with a warm smile. As she seen the compartment door open she turned and looked to see who enter it was a girl slightly younger then probably a third year Rose was guessing. As she asked if she could sit with them Rose seen Albus look at her and then the girl she nodded. As she heard say sure she gave her a nervous warm smile. "Sure you can sit with us."said Rose politely. "Hello I'm Rose Weasley, fifth year Ravenclaw."said Rose shyly. Rose sometimes gotten nervous around people she didn't know she was only comfortable around Albus, the Potters and her family.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:35 pm

"Thanks!" Abbey said. "Sorry, not to impose on you, but I don't really know any people here." "No problem." the girl said. Abbey decided to introduce herself. "I'm Abby Dawn, third year Hufflepuff." Abbey said. She stowed her trunk and owl cage away before sitting down.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:06 pm

Hafiz enteres the train. He searched for an empty cabin. He found one and sit in there. He waits for his friends to come. He smiled to every person passing the cabin.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:25 pm

[isnt rose 6th year now?]

"Im also taking the same classes," Albus said smiling. "Though I'm definately gonna drop divination." Divination was easily his least favorite subject. It had been his fathers least favorite too. "Nice to meet you abbey," Albus said pleasantly. "I'm Albus Potter, 6th year.. Slytherin." he added.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:05 pm

"Nice to meet you too!" Abbey said. "And wow, your a Slytherin? That's so cool!" she said. Albus looked taken aback. "Trust me, I'm not afraid of Slytherin's like most people are." she said. "Unless they're Death Eaters. You're not a Death Eater, right?"
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:19 pm

Slytherin didn't have great relations with the other houses and it really annoyed albus that most people at Hogwarts stayed away from him just because he was a Slytherin. Abbey didn't seem to mind though, which was good. "Of course I'm not a Death Eater," Albus said indignantly. After all, it was near impossible for a Potter to become a Death Eater.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top