Hogwarts Express - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hogwarts Express - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hogwarts Express

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hogwarts Express - Page 2 Empty Re: Hogwarts Express

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:24 am

Daniel looked at her as she licked he top lip a little bit, smiling weakly wandering if she was trying to do something to him or turn him on or something he didn't make further comment about it and watched her carefully, his eyes not blinking once at all. "What exactly do you want me to tell you about me" he asked her politely, smiling warmly at her as he stared into her beautiful brown chocolate brown eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:29 am

Laura looked at Danny with interest. "Anything you want," she said quietly as she leaned slightly toward him. She brought the kitten up to her face and nuzzled it with her nose.

"What's your favorite class? Do you have a girlfriend?" she asked, although she was a little more concerned with the second question than the first.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:33 am

Daniel looked at her and with susprise as well as she asked if he had a girlfriend or not, smiling softly as she held the kitten up to her face and nuzzled it with her nose. "Oh um, my favorite class is Defence Against the Dark Art, Potion and Care for Magical Creatures" he answered to her and smiled at her; his mind racing around his head for a bit searching for an answer for the second question and nodded politely at her. "Yeah, i do but sometime i feel like she still likes other boys" he smiled at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:38 am

Laura nodded. "I like potions better than the rest... have you ever had a love potion, Daniel?" she asked. She always kept a small vial with her, just in case. She smiled deviously at the thought.

"And what about you Daniel? Do you still like other girls?" she asked with a roguish grin on her face. He wanted to meet his girlfriend... see what she was good at... see what Laura was better at than she was... surely she wasn't completely deserving of the nice vampire sitting next to her in the train cart...

The cat jumped out of her lap. In surprise, she jumped away from it, which in turn was toward Daniel. She smiled, a little embarrassed as looked up at him, waiting to see if he would scoot away or not...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:48 am

"No" Daniel said, suspiciously but didn't care as he looked at her happily and cheerfully played around with his cat patting different spot on the seat, moving it closer to Bella as she watched it carefully then bit onto his hand softly then let go of him.

"Yeah, a bit" Daniel answered truthfully as he looked at her with a grin on his face as well then the train started to move and headed out for Hogwart and he walked over to her and sat down beside her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:12 am

Albus entered the Hogwarts express having just said bye to his mother. Walking towards the end of the train, he searched for an empty compartmtent. It was his sixth year at Hogwarts but he was still nervous of going. Being shy of people, albus generally stayed away from most people. Finding an empty compartment, albus dropped his bag and sat down, looking out the window.

[my previous post disappeared.. odd =/]
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:18 am

Rose walked through the barrier of platform 93/4 with her mom and her as well as Hugo by her side. Rose was wearing a white shirt with a black jacket over it with black pants and shoes and her book bag on her shoulder or as her farther would call it muggle clothes. As she dragged her trunk over towards the scarlet train she handed her trunk and her owl to the man taking the trunks and cages. As she turned towards her parents she smiled and hugged them and gave them a kissed on the cheeks. "Bye mom, bye dad I promise you I will write you everyday!"said Rose as she got on the train.

As walked through the corridor of the train she seen they were mainly all full of people she didn't know. Sighing Rose kept walking until she reached the end of the train she found a empty one not knowing she passed Albus's compartment on her way of looking for one. As she slid the door open and took a seat and got her book from her book bag and started reading. She had nothing else to do and it was going o be a long journey and besides she loved reading and could spend hours doing it.

[ Don't feel bad so did mine!]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:32 am

As Albus turned away from the window to get a book from his bag to read he saw someone pass his compartment who he recognized instantly. It was Rose, his best friend at Hogwarts. Frowning, he wondered why she hadnt come to his compartment. Getting up he left his compartment and walked further down the train, trying to find her. It didnt take long, she was sitting alone in an empty compartment, reading. Opening the compartment door he smiled. "Hi Rose," he greeted.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:07 am

As she heard someone enter her compartment she kept on reading her book knowing it was one of her friends entering. As she heard Albus's voice greeting her she looked up from her book and smiled. "Hello Albus long time no see, how did you summer go?"Rose asked him as she booked marked her page and closed and set it beside her. Rose missed talking to Albus of course she wrote him over the summer but it wasn't the same talking to him face to face. "Well come sit down, I promise I won't bite you!"said Rose chuckling she missed joking around with Albus.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:38 pm

"Mine was fine. How bout yours?" Albus asked. He hadn't seen Rose all summer, it was hard too with Death Eaters all around his house all day. Still, he wasn't ever nervous around Rose, unlike other people. Though he still wondered why Rose hadn't come to his compartment, he guessed she had just not seen him. Or perhaps not recognized him. Smiling, he entered the compartment and sat down.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top