Shopping for the new year (Aden)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Shopping for the new year (Aden) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Shopping for the new year (Aden)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shopping for the new year (Aden) Empty Shopping for the new year (Aden)

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:27 am

Sophia finished drinking her butterbeer at the Leaky Cauldron and paid for it and grabbed her Gryffindor and walked towards the back where nothing but a trash can and a brick wall laid before her. As she got out her wand she tapped the correct bricks with her wand as the entrance to Diagon Alley stood before her. As she walked into the Entrance she smiled at the crowded streets of Diagon Alley that were full with students getting there stuff for school. As she walked passed the Quidditch shop she smiled at the first years looking at the firebolt in the window as well as the thunderbolt. As she took her letter out of her Gryffindor robe she read the list of seventh years books and sighed.

"Man they go hard on the seventh years!"Sophia said to herself as she started walking towards Flourish and Blotts bookstore. As she kept her book list in her hands she continued walking through the busy street making her way to the bookstore. As she looked down at her book list not watching where she was going she ran into a tall boy about her age who knocked her and him down when she ran into him. "Oh I'm sorry, wasn't watching where I was going are you ok?"Sophia asked not worrying about herself. As she started to get her Hogwarts letter and book list and her supplies before they blew away.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Shopping for the new year (Aden) Empty Re: Shopping for the new year (Aden)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:58 am

Aden was walking down the alley with the brightest smile on his face. He had finally brolen away from his parents busy scheldue of political butt kissing and shmoozing to go back to school shopping, and of course there was only one way to go and find everything Diagon alley. Aden was wearing white loafers, kacky pants, a blue form fitting sweater, and the last touch was a blue and white striped collar. He had just come from a country clup retreat when he ran into a girl. Aden got up quicly as he spoke " oh no dont worry it was my fault. I wasnt watching where i was going." aden said dusting himself boff with out looking at the girl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:37 pm

As Sophia got her book list and her list from Hogwarts she straighten up and noticed the boy was Aden. "Oh hello Aden, sorry about that are you ok?"Sophia asked as her chocolate brown eyes had worry in them. As she dusted herself off she folded her book and supply list and put them back into her Gryffindor Robe. "So, how is your summer going?"Sophia asked him as she gave him a warm smile. Sophia haven't seen Aden in awhile so she was wondering how he was doing seeing how he was a fellow Gryffindor.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:19 pm

Aden was shocked when the girl knew is name, so he decedid to look down at her and it was a suprise to see Sophia. " OH no Soph i am fine, but are you okay after all this was my fault. " Aden said as he bent down to pick up the rest of her stuff like gentalmen he was. "oh my summer is pretty good, busy, but good. and yours?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:03 pm

"I'm fine Aden, but thanks for asking."said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile as she bent down and picked up some of her stuff that fallen that she didn't see when she stood up. As he mention his summer was great but busy she smiled. "That's good, my summer is going great I went to Hawaii this summer with my parents Mariana and Daniel it was fun and we had a blast!"said Sophia remembering how much fun they had. "So where are you heading to? I was heading towards Flourish & Blotts to get my seventh year books."said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile. "So looking forward to another exciting year?"Sophia asked him with chuckling for they always knew along with the excitement there was always piles of homework behind it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top