Cruising...(Ne'os, Open) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Cruising...(Ne'os, Open) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Cruising...(Ne'os, Open)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cruising...(Ne'os, Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Cruising...(Ne'os, Open)

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:32 am

After Samantha and Ne'os ordered their food, samantha was ready to relax and watch the show, but Ne'os pulled something that looked like a small box out of his pocket and put it in front of Samantha, "Oh, Ne'os. What is this?" She said, but just as she went to pick up the box, a loud noise came from behind her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:34 am

ne'os looked over sam and to the loud noise smoke was filling in from the hallway.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:41 am

Samantha turned to see what was going on, "Oh, no not here." She said, when she saw the smoke, she knew what was to come.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:16 am

Jennifer was a new DE member and this was her first assignment. She felt so great that the Dark Lord could trust her with this. She had been on the boat now for a couple of days, stacking it out and seeing what would be the best place to start. Then she heard about a dinner and show for the whole boat that would be playing that night. She decided this would be the best place to start. So that night her and the other DE members that she had brought with her grabed some smoke bombs and thier wands and headed for the party.

Jennifer arrived at the party just as dinner was to be surved, she through the first smoke bomb and headed into the room. She walked around a few people shouting "Avada Kadavera!!" and killing as many muggles as possible. Then suddenly she came across two people, one of which she knew. So she ran up behind the girl and put her wand up to her neck. "Move and I'll kill her."
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:44 pm

Bellatrix was going with the new girl. The Dark Lord had trusted the girl with the assignment or terrorizing the cruise, and Bella had been selected to come with her. She had to admit, she was rather impressed. Hutson was, so far, doing a fairly good job. What Bella would do, anyways. Killing muggles, she was drooling with jealousy. She threw the second smoke bomb, and thought Avada Kedavra! a few times as well.

"Well well well, what do we have here!" Bella said, when she saw who Hutson had cornered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:17 pm

Not only had Samantha not expect to be threatened by a newby but she also wasn't expecting Bellatrix to be there. Samantha had been on the cruise now for a few days and she hadn't seen any of them. With this newby having her wand under Samanthas neck, there was nothing she could do. So she waited calmly while Ne'os did his thing.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:12 pm

ne'os stood up from his seat drew his wand and faced Jennifer "by the time you fire a spell from your wand i will be half way to you sam will be dead by the time i reach you then belletrix will fire a killing curse as i reach her body then i will be killed. it would be the easyest kills you have ever made thats why i will completley ignore you and focus on the top dog or....well you know" he said turning to belletrix raising his wand.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:03 am

Samantha knew he wasn't joking so she pulled out her wand and pointed it behind her at Jennifer, "Petrificus Totalus." She then stood up next to Ne'os, ready to fight if need be, and it looked like it needed to be.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:07 am

Jennifer had been in such shock from the sight of the Head Death Eater fighting back that she didn't even realize what Samantha was doing. Jennifer had just seen the wand as she was moving out of the way. The spell had only just missed her by an inch. Jennifer then raised her wand back up to Samantha, waiting for the fight to insue.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:15 am

"i know you hink its wrong of me to fight you but your ruining my vacation" he said "and thats my grilfriend"
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top