Potter's home (Lily) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Potter's home (Lily) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Potter's home (Lily)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Potter's home (Lily) - Page 3 Empty Re: Potter's home (Lily)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:12 pm

Lily laughed. It was so the opposite. Lily didn't remember the last time Nathaniel spoke about his family. And that was because he never really speak to them anymore. And it was all because of Lily. Lily felt really bad about it sometimes. "You know...sometimes I think like I'm the one who is standing between you and your family" said Lily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:00 pm

"Lily!" said Nate with a small sad smile. "Don't you think like that! Never! Really, don't you dare. My family is full of jerks. I would leave them with our without you. But with you...it just makes things much more sweeter" said Nate smiling and kissed her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:01 pm

"Thank you, love. I know it's silly that I think that" said Lily smiling and kissed him. "But I really think that way. I, more than anyone else, don't like your family. But it's your family...You're only family. You have to at least talk to them from time to time..." said Lily smiling
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:20 am

"Lily...My friends are my family. You are my family, Lils. They aren't. Just because we have the same blood in us doesn't mean we are the same. Talk to them? Talk to them about what?" asked Nate chuckling. "About the Dark Lord and their next plans.."said Nate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:22 pm

Lily giggled and smiled at Nathaniel. "Um...no, that's not really a god chit chat topic." she said. "I guess you're right. But I kind of feel bad. I have a family and a great one. And you...have like no family" she said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:32 pm

Nathaniel smiled and kissed her softly on the lips. "Lils, you have to stop feeling bad for something you have no control over what so ever. I have something better than family. I have you" he said smiling and kissed her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:10 pm

"Aww....thank you, love" said Lily smiling at Nathaniel and wrapped her arms around his neck. She kissed him passionately and smiled again. "Well, you're right about that. You'll always have me no matter what" said Lily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am

"I know" said Nathaniel grinning widely and proud. "Am I lucky or what?" he asked Lily smiling and kissed her neck softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:11 pm

"You are the luckiest human in the whole world to have me" said Lily giggling. She smiled and sat in his lap, locking her hands around his neck. "Now, explain to me Mr. Malfoy, how does a guy like you deserve a beautiful girl like me?" asked Lily smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:35 pm

"I think we can both agree on that" said Nathaniel laughing. "Hm...let's see. I have...good grades? No, that's not it. I..am a Malfoy? No. I..." said Nathaniel joking. "Maybe I'm just a really really good guy. Or maybe I'm just unbelievably lucky. It's probably the second thing" said Nate smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top