The Potters house
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Potters house Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Potters house

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Potters house Empty The Potters house

Post by Albus Severus Potter Sun May 03, 2009 7:45 pm

[Located at Godrics Hallow, the house is adjacent to Lily and James Potters ruined house. It was created after the battle as a monument to Harry Potter. It is located just near the graveyard where Harry, James and Lily Potter, and many others are buried.]

Albus yawned as he walked downstairs towards the library. Everyone seemed to be asleep, which was a good thing. He didn't need James to bother him early morning. Arriving at the library, he picked up a book from the shelves, sat down, and began reading.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

The Potters house Empty Re: The Potters house

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 8:34 pm

Rose walked up to the Potter's house and knocked softly on the door but not to soft to where Albus would hear her. As she waited for Albus she hoped he was up or she didn't wake him or the others. Rose was just like her mother she always always a early bird, she always panicked if she slept later then eight each morning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Wed May 06, 2009 9:13 pm

Albus jumped, he wondered who that would be. Anyways, there went his peace and quiet. Oh well. He stood up and walked lazily to the door. People frequently visited, most of all the Weasleys, but lately it was becoming more dangerous to come to there house with Death Eaters all around. Opening the door, he beamed when he saw who it was. "Hey Rose, what are you doing here?" he asked, curious.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 10:48 pm

"Oh sorry, I didn't wake you did I Al?"Rose asked as she looked at him.Rose shrugged when he asked what she was doing here "I was just coming by and seeing my best friend and seeing how everyone else was doing."said Rose simply. As she realized how quiet the Potter's house was she guessed everyone else was asleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Sat May 09, 2009 7:45 pm

"Well you didn't wake me up, I woke up twenty minutes ago. Everyone else is still sleeping though," Albus replied, yawning again as he stepped backwards to let Rose in.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2009 9:41 pm

"Thanks Al."said Rose as she walked quietly into the house. "So, what were you doing before I bugged you, were you reading a book in the library?"Rose asked in a whisper as she laughed softly. Rose knew Albus usually spends his mornings reading in the library, she swears that Albus almost read the whole Potter library. Laughing to herself knowing she was the same way when it came to books and the library in her house.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Sat May 16, 2009 4:25 pm

"How is that so funny?" Albus asked irritably as he walked back to the Library yawning.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 5:40 pm

"It's not I just know how you are, plus I probably read almost the whole Weasley library at my house so your not the only one!"said Rose calmly in a whisper as she followed him to the library.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Sat May 16, 2009 7:55 pm

"oh." He should of known, Albus and Rose were same in many ways. They read a lot, were quiet and not very outspoken. "Hows things at your house?" he asked, taking another book out from the shelf.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 9:20 pm

"Pretty good, mom and dad are being very careful where I go and who I hang around, but I can see where the coming from with you-know-who on the loose."said Rose as she got a book from the same self Albus did. "What about here, is everything alright?"Rose asked him as she opened her book.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top