Potter's home (Lily)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Potter's home (Lily) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Potter's home (Lily)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Potter's home (Lily) Empty Potter's home (Lily)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:31 pm

Lily sat in her home and watched television. She was waiting for Nathaniel to come so she was dressed in tight jeans and a beautiful red dress. She looked in the mirror once more, to fix her hair and make up again. She shouldn't really invite him over. Really, if her mom found out she would freak out, but she was not home.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Potter's home (Lily) Empty Re: Potter's home (Lily)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:11 pm

Nate sneaked in slowly to Lily's home. He looked around to see if anyone was watching. When he determined that it was safe, he slowly opened the door. He walked to the living room and saw Lily. A big smile appeared on his face. "Hey, Lils" said Nate and kissed her softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:22 pm

Lily smiled widely when she saw Nathaniel. "Hey, Nate. You're pretty good in sneaking into my house "said Lily smiling and kissed him back softly. "So you can be here, as long as my mother is not at home and doesn't see us, everything's great" said Lily smiling
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:29 pm

Nathaniel laughed and smiled at Lily. "So? We are sneaking in your house, I have to look after your mom and hope she doesn't catch us" said Nate laughing. "I like it" said Nate and kissed her. He sat next to her on the couch and looked at thet tv. "So, what are we watching?" he asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:51 pm

Lily giggled. "Well, yeah. Everything is great and lovely if we don't get caught" she said laughing. "Um...we are watching this movie. It's a famous muggle movie but I never watched it. It's called sometimes like Titanic. It's about this ship...I'm not sure really. You wanna watch it with me?" she asked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:08 pm

"The Titanic? I think I heard of it. I'm not sure what happens, but in the end everyone dies" said Nate with a smirk. "I mean, it's not like it's a good thing" he added quickly. "Sure, I'll watch it with you" he said and wrapped his arm around her waist.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:13 pm

Lily snugges into Nathaniel's arms. She enjoyed his warm hands around her waist. "Thanks" she said smiling to Nate and kissed him softly. "Hey, I'm gonna make popcorn" said Lily getting up and put the bag into the microwave.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:20 pm

"Sure. But wait how...Oh, you know how to use the microwave?" asked Nate. That was usual for Lily, but for Nathaniel Mafloy it was strange. He didn't really knew how to use any of the muggle devices expect the television. And that's only because Lily taught him how.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:07 pm

Lily laughed out loud. It sounded silly that Nate didn't know how to use a microwave. But being a Malfoy, he probably wasn't supposed to know anything about muggles. "Yeah, of course I do. Hermione taught me. It's really easy, you just push a button, that's all. Popcorn's done" said Lily when she heard a beep. She took the popcorn and got back to her seat next to Nate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:15 pm

"Oh, please. Since when is a muggle device easy to use and not complicated or possibly life threathening?" asked Nathaniel laughing. "Of course to everyone else but you" he said with a smirk. "Oh, buttons. You better not show me. I have a feeling I could burn sometimes" he said laughing and smiled when Lily got back in her place next to him. He took some popcorn and ate them, as he was watching the film. "She looks like you" said Nate pointing to Rose on the movie. "Except you are prettier" he said smiling and passionately kissed her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top