Boat Trip [[Lillian Wood, Oliver Wood]]
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Boat Trip [[Lillian Wood, Oliver Wood]] Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Boat Trip [[Lillian Wood, Oliver Wood]]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Boat Trip [[Lillian Wood, Oliver Wood]] Empty Boat Trip [[Lillian Wood, Oliver Wood]]

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:12 pm

[[OOC: I'd prefer Lillian to begin with, others later on, maybe?

It was just after lunch. The sun was pouring down and the lake was glistening. It was baking hot, though luckily a cool breeze prevented Alicia from staying inside. She walked down through the trees and ended up by the Lake, with some boats docked up right in front of her.

Seeing them there, she started to untie one of the boats. They had rented the house for a while, boats included, so she thought she may as well use one. She had driven boats before, luckily.

Just ask she had got the boat loose, she thought she heard someone call her. She looked up, but couldn't see anyone there. Odd, she thought. Assuming she was just hearing things, she climbed into the boat. She didn't bother with a lifejacket, she could swim, it was fine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Boat Trip [[Lillian Wood, Oliver Wood]] Empty Re: Boat Trip [[Lillian Wood, Oliver Wood]]

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:50 pm

[[Are you talking to me lol?]]

Lillian just finished changing clothes after lunch in her room as she walked down the stairs to see her mom untieing one of the boats. "Hey mom what you doing?" she asked curiously.Lillian was a girl with a thousand questions.She just danced around like crazy with no intention to detain.Her favourite hobby was bugging her 1 year elder sister.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Boat Trip [[Lillian Wood, Oliver Wood]] Empty Re: Boat Trip [[Lillian Wood, Oliver Wood]]

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:12 am

Alicia turned around. She wasn't hearing things after all. Lillian was there, her daughter. "I was just going out for a ride in the boat." she told Lillian, smiling. She didn't see her daughter much as she was in Hogwarts now so she liked spending time with her in the holidays. "Want to come?" she asked, picking up a lifejacket for her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:05 am

Lillian was a girl that was always cheerful no matter what was happening. "Boat ride!?YAY MOMY!" she said giving her a hug from the back and kissing her in the cheek. "Where are we going?What we gonna do?Tell me tell me tell me!" she asked putting a lot of questions as always.It was age of her life where she just asked something over and over again to satisfy her curiousity.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:05 pm

Alicia smiled, hugging her daughter. She was glad Lillian was so excited. She wasn't sure where she was going yet. Maybe Lillian would have an idea, she thought to herself. "Hm, not sure yet. Where do you want to go?" she answered Lillian's question with a question. She picked up a lifejacket and handed it to her. "Put this on, then jump aboard!" she said. She loved spending time with her daughter. One of the bad things about Hogwarts. It seemed only yesterday when she was at home all day, with Lillian and _____.

[[OOC: _____, her brother, no name yet, so yeah...]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:23 pm

[[it's a sister!]]
Lillian took the lifejacket and jumped into the boat with lot of energy. "Is the North pole in consideration momy?I wanna see the pinguins i wanna see the pinguins!!" she said dancing around. "Is daddy coming too?Is he is he?" she asked talking 30 miles an hour.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:30 pm

Oliver popped out from behind a tree, behind which he had just apparated. "Daddy's here." he said loudly. He jumped up and hugged Alicia and Lillian. "And I'll come, if you'd like me too." he said. It would be a little hard to explain this to Ron, but work/practice would definitely have to wait. He hadn't spent time with his family in ages.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:19 am

[[OOC: Shh, I forgot. Will switch accounts in a second & reply.]]

Boat Trip [[Lillian Wood, Oliver Wood]] Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:50 am

Alicia smiled, glad that her daughter was excited. "We'll see as we go along." she told Lillian. She didn't know her husband was hiding and was just as surprised to see him as her daughter was, she expected. "Hi dear! Of course you can come." she said, hugging her husband as a greeting. Alicia liked doing things with her family. If only _____ was here too. She was still sleeping though and Alicia didn't have the heart to wake her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:27 pm

Lillian heard as her father popped behind her and said something.She quickly turned around and jumped to hug him around his neck.Ofcourse she was a lot lower then her father so she was basicly hanging from him. "HI DADDY!! I missed you!" she said as her hands touched Oliver's shoulders.She gave him a kiss in the cheek. "Does that mean you are coming?YAY!" she screamed on loud.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top