Floats My Boat
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Floats My Boat Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Floats My Boat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Floats My Boat Empty Floats My Boat

Post by Keith Nicholas Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:30 pm

Keith studied the jumbled group of logs and branches in front of him with a careful eye, making a complete circle around the pile before finally lifting his wand with a careful swish and flick.

"Wingardium Leviosa."

One by one, Keith lifted the logs into the air and laid them out on their sides, carefully lining them up so that the individual pieces began to come together as a single, unified whole. When he had finally placed the last long, he flicked his wand one last time.

"Incarcerous."

And odd spell to cast on a group of logs, but the summoned ropes had their intended effect, wrapping around the logs and binding them all together to form what Keith had been aiming for the entire time - a makeshift raft.

"Awesome," Keith said with a grin. He stripped off his shirt, exposing a torso pale from months of desperate hiding from the cold, and dipped a toe into the water tentatively. It was cold. He hissed at it, like a cat, but ultimately began pushing his raft towards the water. If only it weren’t so heavy…
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Floats My Boat Empty Re: Floats My Boat

Post by Sofia Scamander Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:52 pm

Alia had been sitting in the shade of a large tree watching as a younger student constructed what looked like a raft. She rolled her eyes as she watched him attempt to push it into the water. Standing she sauntered over sitting on the raft crossing her legs. "So weak," She said leaning back on her arms and tilting her head to the side smirking at him, "Can't even push your own creation into the water on your own. What are you going to do when you get married and your wife has you carry her over the thresh hold into the bedroom for the first time?" she raised her eyebrow at the boy before looking off at the forbidden forest.
Sofia Scamander
Sofia Scamander

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:45 am

"Well, hopefully by then I'll have gone through puberty," Keith said, his tone deadpan. "If I haven't, I'm calling St. Mungos, because obviously something is very wrong. Or I get married in the next like, year?" He shrugged. "Both scenarios are incredibly unlikely. Now," he motioned for her to stand. "I don't suppose there's any chance you could not sit on the S.S. Awesomesause? She's hard enough to push without you making things difficult."
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Scamander Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:16 pm

"I like it here," Alia said giving the boy she had chosen as her victim for the day. With a yawn she looked away. He didn't seem to be as fun as he had looked to be before she had approached him. "Do something interesting and I may move." She said with a challenging tone. She didn't think he could entertain her, and would love it if he could prove her wrong. She sighed again leaning back on her hands and looking up at the sky as she waited for him to do something entertaining.
Sofia Scamander
Sofia Scamander

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilhelmina Abercrombie Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:31 am

How awkward.

Wally had chased Darwin up a sturdy tree off of the beach of the lake and had only found him when she was alerted to the nearby presence of others by a shrill, feminine voice carrying over the water. Holding onto a higher branch, Wally twisted and looked for the disturbance. That was when she spotted it - a Slytherin with a reputation and her very own business partner, Keith Nicholas.

What was worse was that Keith was without a shirt. It was just... strange... after having worked with him for so long to see him in such a strange setting.

She didn't like the girl's tone. At all. But she would ignore it for now - she had dungbombs in her bag if her irritation grew. She turned and wrapped her arm around the tree, squatting like a bird as she perched on the branch, completely hidden by the leafy branches.
Wilhelmina Abercrombie
Wilhelmina Abercrombie
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top