Getting Ready (Boys)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Getting Ready (Boys) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Getting Ready (Boys)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting Ready (Boys) Empty Getting Ready (Boys)

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:25 pm

[[OOC: So, boys, how long will you take to get ready? As long as the girls? An empty classroom has been set aside for them you to change here...no girls allowed!]]

Getting Ready (Boys) Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Getting Ready (Boys) Empty Re: Getting Ready (Boys)

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:00 am

Sterling pulled on his dress robes. He couldn't believe he was actually here, with nobody to dance with, coming with nobody, attending merely for the festivities. He glared around at the giddy looking boys, all looking excited and expectant for their dates, for the good time, instead of watching in torture as others danced. Perhaps he would jinx them... Tarantallegra would be a nice little embarrassing one for his enemies...
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:06 am

Kevin walked into the dressing room, former outfit and hanger in hand. He saw Sterling in the corner and headed over to him, walking gingerly so as to not ruin the outfit he was wearing.

"Hey, Sterling. Do you have a date? I know I don't." Kevin said, trying to start a conversation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:09 am

Sterling smiled at the irony of the situation. "No, no I don't." he said, smiling. It was a fake plastic smile. His eyes were still as stony cold as ever. "I can't believe I was the first one here," he said with a deep chuckle.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:13 am

"Yeah" Kevin said, smiling back. He walked over into a corner and started double-checking that no red spots were visible.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:23 am

Ben walked into the boys dressing room. He had his dress robes over his arm. He was looking forward to this, even though he didn't have a date. He thought he'd pick up a girl along the night, there were still plenty of single girls. He didn't even have a doubt. "Hey guys." he greeted the boys as he entered. He didn't even tease Sterling, he was in such a good mood. He didn't know the other guy. "I'm Ben." he introduced himself for the other boy's benefit. He smiled at them.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:44 am

"Hi, I'm Kevin" he said smiling. He shook Bens hand and asked the question that he decided he should make customary to ask every guy who walked in.

"So, do you have a date? I don't. But I bet there are single girls to catch at the punch table." Kevin said grinning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:50 am

Sterling scowled at both of them. "Girls?" he said. "The world is falling apart and you're worried about girls?" he asked. He knew he was probably ruining the mood of the dance, but he couldn't restrain himself. He had to impress the misery he felt onto everybody else if he could.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:17 am

ne'os walked in he was carrying his dress robes on a hanger and carrying a belt with a decorative sword on it he coudnt wait he wondered what Samantha would wear. he started to get his robes on periodicly using his wand to get stains out of them.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:16 pm

Ben wondered why Sterling seemed to be so against the idea of girls. He thought it best not to ask though. "Yeah, girls!" he added, jokingly. "I'm sure I'll find a girl around somewhere. Or I'll just dance with a few different girls." he told the guys. He had plenty of friends, he wasn't too worried about it. "It's a dance, we can forget about the state of the world." he told Sterling, unable to hold it back. He saw another boy enter the room. Yet another older student. "Hi, I'm Ben!" he greeted the boy.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top