Ready to RP
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ready to RP Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ready to RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ready to RP Empty Ready to RP

Post by Altair Cooper Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:18 am

So I have this shiny new character and I need lots of friends and or enemies! Who is up for it?

Kind of meany at first, but, once you get to know him he is quite friendly. He does not have very many friends because he has a tendency to push people away but he is working on it. Studious but lazy he can get along with pretty much anyone as long as they aren't arses.
Altair Cooper
Altair Cooper
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Ready to RP Empty Re: Ready to RP

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:19 am

Helloo!

I have loads of characters Altair can play with! I'll start with my Slytherins!

Kaiden Poliakoff - Seventh Year Slytherin. He's your typical pretty boy who cares about no one but himself. Well he was. Until he met a girl he likes and now he's almost completely changed into a caring guy. With this new marriage law, he might elope with her for a while to America or something so they don't have to marry anyone else.

Raine D'Eath - Sixth year Slytherin. Raine is a very cold.. icy girl. She is very attractive and has a lot of boys going after her, she is also rather flirty though she doesn't really try to be. She can also be rather mean to people because she keeps everyone at a distance.

Now, onto everyone else.

Nathan Finch-Fletchley. Sixth Year Hufflepuff. He's your average kid, except he's a Werewolf. And he's hyper. Too hyper. Nate is like an over excited puppy who loves to meet new people and make new friends. He's a very happy-go-lucky kid.

Dylan Davies. Sixth Year Ravenclaw. So, Dylan's life revolves around music. He used to have a band with his friends, but before the beginning of his fifth year they broke up. After that he continued to write music with his best friend Zandell who unfortunately ended up dying from a strange illness. Dylan has been a bit depressed ever since, but he doesn't show it much.

Olivia Jones. Sixth Year Ravenclaw. She's a Werewolf too. She's pretty much the complete opposite of Nathan. She's not exactly mean, but she's sarcastic and tends to keep guys at an icy distance from her. She's sort of afraid of them because her ex used her, got her pregnant and then just up and left. There are about four guys she will let come near her, one of which is Nathan. Although now she's a bit colder toward him because she believes he's the one who turned her into a Werewolf.

Caspian Ivanov. Sixth Year Ravenclaw. Cass is Nathan's best friend. And therefore as an extension, he is rather close to Olivia. He is human, though sometimes he wishes he was a Werewolf so he could help his friends more while they are transformed. He's a naive, loyal kid who loves to read and learn new things.

Lastly, I'll offer Hitame Higurashi. Fifth Year Gryffindor. Hitame has had a lot happen to her since she was a little girl, so she's rather distrusting of almost everyone. Her sister is currently missing and she is really vulnerable because of it. The girl has a tendency to get along with Slytherins and even has a few as friends, but most do still get under her skin.

So, I can see most of then being friends with Altair. Except maybe Nathan, Olivia and Hitame. Nathan might come on too strong and therefore be annoying to him. Olivia might insult him because she's afraid of him. And Hit might just not like him. The one with the biggest potential for being an enemy is definitely Hitame though.

So pick and choose who you like! :3
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Ready to RP Empty Re: Ready to RP

Post by Cecilie Montez Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:18 am

Heya!

So let's began, first Slytherins(both are seventh years):

Emily Night - She is quite mean and unfriendly person. She doesn't trust people very easily, so it's hard to become her friend. If she is your friend then she can be nice and friendly sometimes.

Mason Cuffe - She mostly like Emily. So far he trust only his sister fully, most people don't know it. He is actually quite smary guy but doesn't show it out.

And now other houses:

Clara Cadwallader - She is opposite to Emily and Mason. She is in gryffindor house too and is seventh year. She is very friendly and nice girl. She likes to help other people. She may trust people way to easy and she ends up hurting herself when she trust wrong person. She also cares about people feeling very much. She is brave girl, she only scares to lose some close to her.

Cecilie Montez - She is friendly like is Clara and helpful as her. Gryffindor once again and is fifth year. But yeah she doesn't show her emotions/feelings out very easily. She herself even don't know why it is like that. If you know her then you can trust her always she is very loyal to his friends but Cece now anymore doesn't trust people anymore that easily.

Christine Ackerley - She is my hufflepuff, fourth year. She is very friendly and kind if she wants to talk with you. Of course she can be mean too if you are or piss her off very badly. Quite smart also too, likes to learn new things everyday. Actually she is intelligent too more than just smart girl. She is sincere too also. She is very trustful girl, you can trust to her secrets, she won't tell anyone. She is very helpful even if she may be bad at giving advice. But she has a big heart and would help you with anything. You can see her being stubborn too but that's won't happen quite often, mostly then when she truly needs it or so.

Tiffany Cruz - My only ravenclaw and goes to second year (I guess to young). She is always friendly and kind with others, even if she has get hurt from her previous friends. She can be mean too sometimes if you are mean with her or you just annoy her to much too long time. She is also very loyal to her friends, she never tells anyone secrets out, even yeah her friends did it at the end.. She is also very smart and brave little girl. She also very patient with others people, she can wait them for a long time if needed.

That's all charries what i have in Hogwarts. And they all need everything for sure. Friends, enemies and so on.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top