Getting Ready (Girls)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Getting Ready (Girls) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Getting Ready (Girls)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting Ready (Girls) Empty Getting Ready (Girls)

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:24 pm

[[OOC: Girls need time to get ready, to look absolutely stunning! An empty classroom has been set aside for them here...no boys allowed!]]

Getting Ready (Girls) Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Getting Ready (Girls) Empty Re: Getting Ready (Girls)

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:55 am

Alice stood, examining herself nervously, in the mirror. She had just put on her dress and was about to apply a little tiny bit of blush. She sighed when it tickled her cheecks. She wished Lily and the rest off her friends were here to do each others hair and stuff. But she was either one or one of the first ones here. She finished the last little flurry and thought about what to do next.

[[OOC: Her dress pic is at the bottom of her picture in a spoiler so if you want to sample it there it is!!!!]]
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:04 am

Chase bounded in looking excited. "The dance!"She squealed. This was enough to take ANYTHING bad off of a girl's mind. Imagining her dancing with some cute stranger. Him smiling at her! Oh it was to much! Giggling she pulled her dress into the room and changed quickly. Stepping out into her new dress she giggled and spun around. "I hope this catches someone's eye, seeing as..I don't have a date!"She said laughing embarrassedly with her friends. Putting on her makeup she smiled and looked at another girl in the room. "Oh, that's such a pretty dress!"She said smiling at her. "Where did you get it?"She asked kindly as she put her makeup on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:07 am

Davina walked into the classroom. She didn't want to get ready alone. She hated getting changed in front of other girls though. So much so, that she had changed upstairs and put a cloak over her dress. She was a very private person. She saw that Chase and...well, another younger girl she didn't recognise were there. Gushing about dresses. She sighed and took her cloak off. She didn't have make-up or anything. She hoped Chase would make her all 'cute' like she had promised her before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:10 am

"Oh, my mum sent it to me in the mail. Oh my gosh, yours is beautiful!!!!" Alice replied in glory. Then she saw a girl that she hadn't formally met before walkin.

"Oh, hello! What's your name?" Alice asked kindly.

"Do you need help with makeup?" Alice asked.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:13 am

Davina tried to tune out the girls' voices, though it didn't seem to be working. The younger girl came up to her and asked if she needed help with make-up. She wasn't used to being asked if she needed help. She was usually the one helping others. She now had two potential people to badger her about make-up. She was determined not to give in though. No way. "I'm Davina." she said. "You?" she asked the girl. She carefully avoided the second question.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:17 am

"Alice" she replied. She looked over at Chase, who was applying makeup, and back at Davina. She didn't want to seem eager, but she also wanted to let Davina know that she needed help with eyeshadow.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:20 am

Davina forced a smile. She didn't even know why she was at the dance. Oh yeah, her blasted parents. She wished she could stay upstairs, but she had promised her parents. Her parents would question the teachers knowing them, so it was best for her to go. "Nice to meet you." she replied, again avoiding any discussion on the make-up. She looked around the empty classroom. She wondered how many more girls would arrive. She was dreading the night ahead of her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:31 am

Catalina stepped into the classroom, spotting Davina instantly. She ran over to her and said, "Hello! Are you as excited as I am? I love to dance." She giggled. Her short light blue dress jumped as she did, and she was careful to keep a hand on it. Her hair was down, the curls gently rolling down her back. She wore a headband that matched her dress, but it allowed a few strands to fall delicately into her face.

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:32 am

Chase gasped when she saw Davina. "Davina darling!"She said turning around. Her normally straight brown hair curly. "I need to do you're makeup! I told you I would make you look gorgeous did I not?"She asked looking excited. "You look absolutely beautiful by the way!"She said giggling. She spun around and picked up the makeup case. "Now come over here and sit down!"She said laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top