Spreading the Disease (Sam, open) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Spreading the Disease (Sam, open) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Spreading the Disease (Sam, open)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spreading the Disease (Sam, open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spreading the Disease (Sam, open)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:19 am

ne'os moved out of the way of the spell not even remembering he had a wand with him he picked up sam again and this time threw her out of the house he then smelled the air noot able to find anyone preasent he moved on to the next house where a man was defending his children with a cross and a silver pendent ne'os paused acting afraid of the objects.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Spreading the Disease (Sam, open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spreading the Disease (Sam, open)

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:26 am

Samantha got up, feeling a little hurt from the landing. She ran back over to him and said, "I'm sorry for this." Then picked up a rock and hit him in the head with it, hoping it knocked him out, and that was it.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:29 am

ne'os felt him be hit by the rock and almost passed out but he did when the father ran over and kicked ne'os.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:34 am

Samantha felt like crying, but knew that she had to be strong for him. She then looked up at the man and his child and said, "I'm so sorry for all of this." Then moved her wand and made him levatate, she started walking him to St. Mungo's Hospital.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:36 am

ne'os kinda felt him bieng levitated and only felt when one of the healers strapped him to the bed and hooked him up to a iv he could feel his normal self comeing back he opened his eyes and looked at sam as the black that occupied his eyes dissapeared to be replaced by the normal blue "hey" he said weakly.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:43 am

Samantha had been sitting next to his bed, with her head on his bed, crying. She felt him move, then looked up quickly, with her wet eyes and said, "Oh Ne'os, your ok." Then started crying again.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:45 am

"yes i think ok is a stretch in this situation but im feeling better" he said "it cant have been that bad was it" he asked her when he saw that she was crying.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:52 am

"You've been asleep for a couple of days, and yes it is bad, ministry people have been here asking about you, you killed almost 10 families. What happen to you?" Samantha said and asked. She was frantic, and not much would be able to calm her down.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:55 am

"i hadnt feed in 3 days the ministry cut off my supply said they woundt help me no matter who i was helping out and i guess i just went into a blood frenzy" he said suddenly remembering everything.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:03 am

"Oh Ne'os, why didn't you just feed in the forbiden forest. I do it all the time." Samantha said, she then lifted her head to see one of the Ministry people walking down to them.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top