Alone by the black lake (Izzie) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Alone by the black lake (Izzie) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Alone by the black lake (Izzie)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alone by the black lake (Izzie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Alone by the black lake (Izzie)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:07 am

There was a little lake right behind them, he just found when he was on his daily walking routine. It was small but had a beautiful view of the forest and the lake, if he remembered well there was about two massive tire must be for a truck just sitting on top of each other from other people using it. Daniel drank his drink, he ate his ice cream and turned to Izzy. He smiled at her for a moment putting an arm around her body and brought her closer to him giving her a kiss on the forehead. "Neither would I, but i can't make that a promise because i know i can't keep it." Daniel whispered into her ears and then gave her a kiss on the lips.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Alone by the black lake (Izzie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Alone by the black lake (Izzie)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:14 am

Izzie gasped in horror. "You're telling me that...there's someone else you'd rather be with than me right now?!" Izzie asked. She felt like crying. She felt so betrayed. She wanted this guy to not cheat on her, and to care and love her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:42 am

Daniel rolled his eyes at her and smiled at her, placing a finger on her lips and traced it lightly. "Trust me, it'll hurt more that i have promised all these things to you and then just turn you down." Daniel told her and gave her a kiss on the lips and pulled back biting the bottom of his lips then chuckled. "There is a saying 'Don't make a girl a promise, if you know you can't keep it' and basically all i know is i can make you a promise now that i'll be with you forever but maybe one day i fall in love with another girl not that i want to" he told her, putting an arm around her and smiled at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:48 am

Tears sparkled out of her eyes and one started to dribble out of her eye. "Can't you try to keep your promise?" Izzie asked. "And I can't believe I am just in some fling relationship..So I'm guessing in a couple of months you'll be with some other girl?" Izzie said as her voice broke.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top