I wish I was you;; Izzie & Nikki
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I wish I was you;; Izzie & Nikki Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I wish I was you;; Izzie & Nikki

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I wish I was you;; Izzie & Nikki Empty I wish I was you;; Izzie & Nikki

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:20 am

Izzie slowly entered the library. She walked to her favourite warm sunny vacant table and few chairs. She pulled out the chair, looked out the window and sat. She folded her arms and felt tears fall down her cheek.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I wish I was you;; Izzie & Nikki Empty Re: I wish I was you;; Izzie & Nikki

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:27 am

Nikki entered the library and saw her favourite sunny warm spot was taken. She bit her lip and walked up to the girl. She saw that she was crying. She sat down beside and put her hand gently on her shoulder. "Are you alright?" Nikki asked.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:30 am

Izzie was startled when some girl touched her. "I've got this perfect boy friend...And he won't promise he'll be with me and tells me he might fall in love with someone else" Izzie told the girl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:33 am

"Oh, honey...Well I've got a boy problem too...I have this awesome guy and well..I haven't seen him in like a month" Nikki sighed. "I'm Nikki Granger, 4th year" Nikki smiled.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:35 am

"Isobel Stevens, 2nd year Ravenclaw" Izzie told Nikki. "Boys really mess things up, don't they?" Izzie asked Nikki.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:56 am

"Yeah...they do" Nikki agreed. "I also just lost the perfect lover...he died...stabbed himself...Andrian Potter.." Nikki mumbled to her.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:58 am

"I'm sorry to hear" Izzie said to Nikki. "I'm sure he loves you and wants you to have a good life though.." Izzie tried to comfort her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:17 am

"Well..He dated my sister and some other chicks...so, I was just..another chick" Nikki sighed. "I wish he hadn't murdered himself..." Nikki continued.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:34 am

"Aw..Sorry for bringing back memories" Izzie apologized. "My boyfriend..is Daniel M. Valantine" Izzie told her for some random reason. She didn't know why she said that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:40 am

"I met him once...Promised me that he'd be with me too and love me and then next time I saw him he was with Lily Potter" Nikki replied rolling eyes. "They don't even try to keep their promises.." Nikki said.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top