~Izzie's OCD Scrapbook~
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

~Izzie's OCD Scrapbook~ Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

~Izzie's OCD Scrapbook~

View previous topic View next topic Go down

~Izzie's OCD Scrapbook~ Empty ~Izzie's OCD Scrapbook~

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2009 11:10 am

OOC:
This is basically a diary/scrapbook about Izzie Stevens releasing her OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Order) in her own way using photos, songs or maybe poems, who knows? Anyways enjoy this thread...

IC:

I met the most amazing boy today. His name was Daniel M. Valantine. He is a 4th year Gryffindor and attends Hogwarts. He has gorgeous olive skin, and browny eyes and this big white dreamy smile. Beautiful hair...soft skin...sexy laugh...He likes to shop, listen to music and he also likes fashion. I met him at Three Broomsticks at Hogsmeade and we both ordered the same thing. Butterbeer and a toasted sandwich. I can't wait to learn more about this boy. It's like I have died and gone to heaven cause when I saw him I immediately thought that hunk..and drooled. He will be mine, nothing will stand in my way. I hope he will be mine. I hope there's no more like him...Here some photos of him that I took of him with his permission....Okay, alright...He didn't know....Okay, alright...He had no idea I had a camera...

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

~Izzie's OCD Scrapbook~ Empty Re: ~Izzie's OCD Scrapbook~

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:55 am

Nice but still don't know why you have one of me holding my balls
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

~Izzie's OCD Scrapbook~ Empty Re: ~Izzie's OCD Scrapbook~

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:59 am

Izzie likes you, unconditionally. She loves you no matter what. She just...Well I just thought it was a funny photo of you! Heeheee...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top