Round One: Kat Piper vs. Aden Williams
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Round One: Kat Piper vs. Aden Williams Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Round One: Kat Piper vs. Aden Williams

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Round One: Kat Piper vs. Aden Williams Empty Round One: Kat Piper vs. Aden Williams

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:13 am

[[OOC: Only Kat Piper and Aden Williams are duelling here. Other people can post to support, but they can't duel. Just don't spam. Either of you can post first to start it off!]]

Round One: Kat Piper vs. Aden Williams Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Round One: Kat Piper vs. Aden Williams Empty Re: Round One: Kat Piper vs. Aden Williams

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:10 pm

Aden stood cold as stone in the almost center of the room facing his opponent. Not only did Aden want to win this for himself he needed to win it for his house who was severely down in points. This scene of purpose showed in the conviction across his face, and he did not feel it very chivalrous to be fighting a girl but alas he would have to if he wanted to progress. "M'lady you may make the first move." Aden said as he began to concentrate on his minds eye and the future so that he might get a glimpse of what she would do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Round One: Kat Piper vs. Aden Williams Empty Re: Round One: Kat Piper vs. Aden Williams

Post by Kat Piper Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:33 pm

Piper looked over at the young man, her opponent. She was nervous. She had never really been good at dueling, but it calmed her knowing it was all in good fun.
"Quit the gentleman aren't we. Right then." She gave a quick thought to what she wanted to pull out of her hat first. "Stupify!" she hopefully quit enough so that her Opponent didn't hear her.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Number of posts : 991

https://www.facebook.com/taylaface

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:29 pm

Aden was deep in concentration on what she might be doing he did not see her lips move to cast the spell if it was indeed a little louder he might have been able to stop it. As the spell connected Aden was whirled into the air with his abdomen in a little more pain than the rest of his body. The air time was short lived as he soon came crashing down to the ground sliding on his back tell his head hit the wall. Wearly getting his footing he casted the levicorpus charm at Piper. Is aim wasn't really to do much other than distract her from attacking him untill he was ready.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:31 pm

Piper didn't think that her low mermer of the spell would work, but she felt bad to see that what she did had cased him pain. As he wabbled to his feet, she herd him say 'levicorpus'. She was couldn't think of anything quick enough and before she know it she was hanging by her feet. It was a good thing she decided to wear pants.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:53 pm

Finally regaining full stability Aden was shocked to see his opponent taken down, or should he say up, by a spell he could have clearly missed her on. That however was not the matter the matter now was how shall he proceed. Aden resolved to let her down so he might keep on to the next stage of his plan. Aden dispersed the spell as he reached into his pocked and pulled out Four small statue figurines. Aden taped his wand on each while using the Engorgio encantation, and in no time they were all 7 feet tall. "M'lady if you would allow me the Stone Knights of the Williams House." Aden said a few moments before uttering 'Prieteire Locomotem' Soon the Statues were alive, and marching towards the young voracious hufflepuff girl. "These statues were used by my family for generation, though lately all they have done is decorate are halls at our summer manner."

Last edited by Jemma Tiquelle on Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Coding :P)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:56 pm

Piper watched the statues grow. She didn't expect that at all. -Now I know way I hated dueling.- She thought to herself. When you have four 7 foot tall stone things coming at you I'm sure you would have thought the same thing. Piper backed up a few steps with a look of nervousness in her eyes. Then she took a few deep breaths and quickly muttered the Reducto spell to buy time.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:56 pm

Aden watched as one of his statues burst into ruble and dust, but that was no matter as he had prepared for that. "Repario" Aden said as he cast his wand in the direction of the fallen statue. It was to long before the statue was back together and keeping on its march towards the young girl. "You see i would not bring heirlooms like these if there was a chance they would get broken. I mean they still have to decorate the hall in my summer home right?" Aden said as he began to advance with the statues .
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:18 pm

"Heh...right." She hesitated nodicing they where getting rather close. -Oh its hardly any use. Why did I do this again?!- She thought to herself. Then she quickly yelled 'Reducto' after that she pointed her wand to Aden and muttered 'Confundus' right after. -That should do for now...I hope.-
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:55 pm

Aden watch as his statue was destroyed yet again, and than she cast a spell at him, but it was to no avail as one of the other statues walked into the the spell she casted at him. seeing how close they were now Aden did not bother to fix the other two statues right now. "M'lady i think this is when you surrender, or i will be forced to knock you out and that is not what i want to do here."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top