Alone and Forgotten*Open*
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Alone and Forgotten*Open* Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Alone and Forgotten*Open*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alone and Forgotten*Open* Empty Alone and Forgotten*Open*

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 11:30 pm

Micheal was at the lake like normal but today was not a normal day.Micheal was really sad. He never really got sad. He sat in the far back corner of the lake and just dreamed and wrote in his notebook about random things. No one woud ever notice him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Alone and Forgotten*Open* Empty Re: Alone and Forgotten*Open*

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 11:41 pm

Catalina ran out of the front doors from the school, tears fleeing from her eyes. Her lips were swollen and pouty as she stumbled towards the lake. Leaning against the tree on the far side of it (close to you) she sank to her feet at its roots, hugging her knees to her chest.

Her hair fell around her face as she sobbed, her silence making her pain seem unbearable for no one but her. She wanted to scream, to let it all out, but she couldn't. That would be highly improper.

What if someone sees me like this? Is someone out here right now?

Catalina looked up suddenly, alarmed, her eyes flitting around frantically. She passed over a few things until she saw him.

Michael.

All she could do was sit there, like a deer caught in the headlights.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 11:47 pm

Micheal heard crying. He sat Catalina. He got up and walked over to her , and st down. " are you okay?" He asked softly and looked into her eyes and put his hand up to her ace and wiped away the tears. " Such a pretty face shouldn't be crying." he said smiling. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. " Its going to be okay." He said softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 11:51 pm

Catalina tried to stifle the tears, but couldn't. She hadn't cried in so long. It felt like her troubles could be washed away in a matter of seconds. For what seemed like ages, she let her tears fall.

When Micheal wiped away the tears, she gave him a graceful but watery smile. He was being so kind. Were all of them so sweet? Was Deimos the only horrible one that seemed to doubt her faith in men? Or were they all just like him, faking it until they won her heart, and then tearing it out when they achieved it?

Was it going to be okay?

Catalina looked up at him, wiping at her eyes delicately. She didn't move away from him, but merely sat there, staring into his eyes. With another slight smile, she murmured, "Thank you." A pause. "Are you always like this?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 12:00 am

Micheal smiled gently. " Well Cat. No. But I hate seeing beautiful girls cry." He said softly. He smiled. " Are you okay? What happened?" He asked gently. He was kind to girls when they were crying he hated to see them cry. he sighed. "Cat. I am your friend. I am not going to hurt you. I promise. I might seem like a player, but i haven't dated a single girl in my hole life." he said truthfully.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 12:04 am

She saw the veritas in his eyes and looked quizzically down at her hands. Should she confide in him? Yes, her heart was saying.

But, her head was saying no.

"Well, a boy just kissed me . . ." She paused. "And, I do not even know him. Especially what with my past, I think I do not know how to take what he did . . . it seemed to fast. I just met him . . ."

But, it was so sweet and kind . . . Tanvir. But, did he truly like her? She didn't want to risk it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top