Jess & Mariana's One Year Aniversary Party - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jess & Mariana's One Year Aniversary Party - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jess & Mariana's One Year Aniversary Party

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jess & Mariana's One Year Aniversary Party - Page 5 Empty Re: Jess & Mariana's One Year Aniversary Party

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 2:22 am

Daniel watched her protest, sigh and asked him a question. He chuckled politely at her and looked away from her then back. "That's a good question, i was wondering about that," he told her with a warm smile on his face as he sipped his can of coke. "A shame that my girlfriend hasn't been invited. Do you want to dance, i mean like a friend."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Jess & Mariana's One Year Aniversary Party - Page 5 Empty Re: Jess & Mariana's One Year Aniversary Party

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat May 16, 2009 2:25 am

"Sure" Nikki nodded. She put down her coke and plate of food on the nearest table and stood up. She put out her hand waiting for him to take it.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 2:34 am

Daniel took off his leather jacket because he knew that he would be too hot after the dance, he placed it over the chair and snatched her hand, holding it firmly in his then dragged her onto the dance floor. "You any good?" he asked, sticking out a playful tongue at her as he placed his arms around her waist staring his blue sky eyes into hers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat May 16, 2009 2:35 am

Nikki raised her eyebrows and grinned. "Of course I am, watch and learn" Nikki chuckled. She put her arms on his shoulders in a friend way and kept a bit of a distance between them.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 2:42 am

Daniel chuckled and watched her keep a bit of a distance between them, he smiled at her he appreciated that by a lot. He was glad that she did, it would save him time of trying to confort his girlfriend he loved her only and Nikki was only his friend. "Not bad, beginners luck anyway" he joked around as they started dancing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat May 16, 2009 2:48 am

Nikki looked into his eyes and did a dazzling smile showing her white pearly teeth. She started to feel some strange feelings and felt a sudden urge to hug and kiss him but she resisted. "I've danced with about at least 3 different boys" Nikki admitted.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 2:53 am

Daniel looked into her eyes with his sky blue eyes, smiling warmly at her watching her dazzling smile showing her white pearly teeth. He watched her expression, reading it very carefully still studying on how to read people expression. "Let me guess you've had three other boyfriends before" he chuckled as he gave her a friendly hug pushing himself closer to him with her head leaned against his shoulder
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat May 16, 2009 2:55 am

"Nick, James and..I er kinda dated my brother, Andrian" Nikki blushed. She turned red as a tomato and almost cried. "Weird..I know" Nikki admitted.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 2:58 am

"Eww, your brother" Daniel gagged with disgust then chuckled. He watched her face turn red as tomato almost about to cry, he didn't like girls crying it was like one of his fears worst fears he hate hurting them or watching them get sad. "And which one do you like better?" he asked her hoping it wasn't too personal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat May 16, 2009 3:17 am

Nikki bit her lip. Daniel and Nikki danced for a bit and she finally broke the silence. "Andrian" Nikki whispered.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top