Jess & Mariana's One Year Aniversary Party - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jess & Mariana's One Year Aniversary Party - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jess & Mariana's One Year Aniversary Party

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jess & Mariana's One Year Aniversary Party - Page 4 Empty Re: Jess & Mariana's One Year Aniversary Party

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun May 10, 2009 7:23 pm

Mariana coughed twice: "Yeah especially Stanley." she whispered in Sarah's ear. "Oh life is excellent.A bit exsosting when a baby wakes you at night,but you should know all about it shouldn't you." she replied.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Jess & Mariana's One Year Aniversary Party - Page 4 Empty Re: Jess & Mariana's One Year Aniversary Party

Post by Sarah Cain Sun May 10, 2009 7:52 pm

Sarah laughed at Mariana. She smiled. " Yes. I know all about that." She said softly. She felt happy. She was smiling. " So are Stanley and yourr daughter you and Jess's first two children?" She asked her softly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun May 10, 2009 7:55 pm

"Yeah ooh I remember you don't know the story.Come sit here i wanna tell you." said Mariana calling Sarah over to sit across her on the closest chair.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun May 10, 2009 7:57 pm

Sarah sat down next to Mariana, and smiled at her. " I don't know what story. I don't think." She said softly, and put her hands on the table and started to listen to Mariana.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun May 10, 2009 8:00 pm

"Well when i found out i was preganant i didn't imagine there was twins.And my "good" doctor didn't notice it either untill i gave birth.We thought it was one baby and on the birth day we found out it was twins.Imagine if you got that surprise like i did." told Mariana to Sarah with a giggle.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun May 10, 2009 8:12 pm

Sarah laughed. " i would love twins. Jasper and I didn't plan to have children until we were ready. I was shy and I found out two month later, I was pregnant. I was so scared he was going to leave me." She said softly. She looked away.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun May 10, 2009 9:00 pm

"I love having twins,but would be nice if i found out a little before." confessed Mariana. "I don't know Jasper so good to be honest.But i think that baby is the best thing that can happen to someone.Jasper loves you,i think he proven that." said Mariana advisingly.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2009 9:53 am

Nikki Granger wrote:Nikki took a sip of her coke and grinned. Coke was her drug, and she was horribly addicted to it but couldn't help it. She found a seat and a table and set her plate of food and coke on. She sat gracefully, crossed her legs and tapped on of them to the rhythm of the music.

(( OMG YOUR ADDICTED TO COCAIN! lol jk ))

Daniel looked around the room everyone was enjoying them selves, he felt so alone he wasn't one of the popular kids. He saw Nikki sitting alone sipping her drink of coke with a big grin on her face he was glad she was smiling again he barely ever saw her smile since her sister and step-brother have died so he took a step forward flicking his hair out of the way and continued toward her and sat down rolling up his black leather sleeve. "Hello, i can see your smiling again" he laughed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat May 16, 2009 1:20 am

Savannah was alittle bored so she walked over towards a empty table and took her seat humming to the music gracefully. Savannah felt alittle out of place, and felt alittle weird being around alot of people she didn't know. As she kept to herself she still remained humming the music as her foot tapped to the beat and rhythm of the music.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat May 16, 2009 1:56 am

Nikki gulped. "I wasn't!" Nikki protested. "Maybe I was" Nikki sighed. "I'm not sure!" Nikki continued. She ate some food and smiled again. "How are you?" Nikki asked. "How did you get invited..you're new..." Nikki asked, shrugging.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top