Just for a Moment - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just for a Moment - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just for a Moment

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just for a Moment - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for a Moment

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:46 pm

Catalina nodded, saying, "Yes, I think that you should, Ne'Os. It would help." She gave him a grim smile, listening to his voice.

Until now . . . Did he speak of her? Catalina blinked a couple of times. "I do not think I have ever been called 'friendly' Ne'Os. Most people have just called me 'overly fake'." She laughed bitterly. "I guess that is what you get for trying to be a nice person. It never works out that way."

"Five hours of torture . . ." Catalina trailed off, thinking. "That is true. I did not think of the possibility of you losing complete control of yourself . . . but if they had closed you and the victim off than there would be no chance of you hurting them, right?"

She nodded again, flashing another well-prepared smile at him. "I think that is an excellent idea. Just make sure that you are to learn Occlumency before that happens because Voldemort could read your mind. I do not want you to get hurt for something that I have suggested."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:38 pm

"well your clearly more friendly then darren or sue" he said smileing.

"no i could have broken free easily if they did that she had kept me tied down for the whole time" he said sadly."

"yah i think i will go learn that it will be realy usefull.".
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:15 am

Catalina frowned delicately, staring at him curiously with her big blue eyes. "Who is Darren? And Sue? I do not know these people or had the pleasure of meeting them."

"Hm," Catalina said silently. "I suppose you are right, Ne'Os. After all, what can I know of Vampires? It is nothing to know information about them. One must be one to really understand the difficulties that come with it, correct?"

"Just as a side note, I am not so positive that many people know of Occlumency anymore. It is very difficult to close your mind of everything. Maybe to start out, you could use a Pensieve for practicing? And, if it would help you, I could aid you in this quest. I have read quite a bit about it, and know many of the spells for it . . . but not necessarily how to cast them." She laughed lightly, forced.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:42 am

"be happy that you havnt darren is the ehad boy and not to polite and sue...well sue is just evil."

"yah alot of hard to explain stuff happen as a vampire" he said smileing again.

"ok ill make sure to look at the library see what i can find." he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:31 am

"I always thought that the Head Boy was supposed to be nice," Catalina said slowly. "How is Sue 'evil'? What has she done for this particular conclusion?"

"I imagine so." She paused. "I have always found different species and creatures to be fascinating. It is like looking into a different world."

"I can help, if you would like me to?" Catalina inquired warily, unsure of how Ne'Os would take her help.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:20 am

"sue is a malfoy and a death eater evil runs in hear blood"he said

ne'os smiled "if you want to ask me any question on vampires i can help you"

"im not sure what you could do but ill take any help you can offer"
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:44 am

"I thought that the Malfoys were a respectable family," Catalina said slowly. "My parents had them over for dinner many times. But, I do not remember any 'Sue.' Maybe she just did not like parties . . . but then again, I never really met people my age. They were always the older crowd."

Catalina grinned back. "I appreciate that, and I will be sure to remember it."

"Well, in all of my time at my house, since I was privately taught, I read a lot about pretty much everything." She paused, smiling slightly. "So, I know most spells. I remember reading a little about Occlumency, but I could ask Father to send me the book. I have not seen one go into so much depth in the Hogwarts library."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:10 am

"well true the older corwd has respect but sue and her brother are evil..i have fought with sue many times" he said frowning at the thought

"that would greatly helo occlumency is my one big defense at the moment".
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:06 pm

"Who is the brother of Sue?" Catalina asked warily. She would be sure to remember these names.

Catalina smiled and said, "Well, then, I will just go and write a letter to my father. I will see you later?" She stood up to leave but waited for a farewell from Ne'Os before she departed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:05 am

"the brothers name is scorpius he dosent seem to enjoy bieng a death eater either." he said

"of course just let me know when you get the book im gona search the library for some things" he said also standing up.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top