Just for a Moment - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just for a Moment - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just for a Moment

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just for a Moment - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for a Moment

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:32 pm

Catalina searched his eyes for any trace of discomfort for her questions but saw no emotion there save for the excitement he was reliving as he reveled in the thrill of the hunt. Did he only hunt creatures in the forest, or has he had a taste of human blood as well?

"Only animals?" she whispered quietly, staring solidly into his blue eyes unblinkingly.

She hesitated at the sound of his voice. Was he misleading her? "I have never been that interested in the acts of political follies," she began slowly, "But I do make a habit of staying informed."

There was a long pause before she murmured, "What is it that you are fighting for, Ne'Os? Who's side are you on? Who are the good guys?" Her voice was minuscule, almost silent yet it held a sense of authority.

She grinned back, her lips tightening very slightly. It hurt to smile this much. Her mouth was not used to it. At home, her parents gave her guidelines on how to smile to others, but none revealed her teeth. Just a gentle grin that bared nothing more than the desperation written so bluntly in her eyes. . .that no one else seemed to notice.

"Good," she whispered silently, "Maybe it is a good thing I have so many manners." She laughed aloud, the sound like harmonized bells. "But, I am sure it is not. One should never be so prude."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:02 am

"well animals and werewolfs of course but the ministry's laws dont allow me to use humans so i dont." he said his smile lessinging slightly.

"my side of the war is.....well....im sure your family hasnt been effected and hogwartz is a neutral zone but im a....Death Eater..... but that dose not make me evil i dont enjoy what i do for them." he said frowning now.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:57 pm

"Well, who says what the Ministry proclaims as law is necessary to go by? It is merely full of aristocratic Witches and Wizards desperate for ultimate control of our world," Catalina replied somewhat angrily, her blue eyes flashing with revulsion. "But, have you ever tasted human blood, Ne'Os?"

A Death Eater . . . I might have guessed. A sigh escaped the full pink lips set upon Catalina's countenance before she murmured, "Mother and Father choose to pick no sides as of yet, but I have a feeling they are leaning more towards Voldemort . . . But, I am not so sure about him."

I don't enjoy what I do for them."Then why are you with them, Ne'Os? Why waste your time fighting for something that you do not believe in? Are you afraid to move to the other side . . . or is it something else?"

Catalina growled slightly and then said, "I apologize for prying, but it is so interesting to hear why people do the things they do."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:13 am

"well only once have i tasted live human blood but it was to get answers out of a prisioner that was unwilling to speak to us.." he said frowning slightly

"he isnt to bad when he isnt angry but the normal death eaters dont see him as much as i do."he said frowning a bit more

"and i am with them because i was forced to and if i left for the order or the ministry i would not be accepted i have tortured many on both sides plus i dont want to be hunted down for the things i know about the death eaters" he said his face emotionless.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:26 am

"What was it like?" Catalina inquired, watching his expression closely. She saw his frown, and wondered what he was thinking.

"But, Ne'Os, Voldemort has killed many people, sometimes those that are innocent! Are you really going to defend a man that is no longer human when he murdered countless people and split his soul into so many parts, he could not tell what part of him was human and what part of him was monster?" Catalina murmured, her mind flashing through her encounters with the Dark Lord in her past.

The pictures of him seen on the Daily Prophet flew through her mind incessantly, the terrible photos of his blood-red eyes and snake-like face. How could anyone stand up to him? No wonder most were killed after defying him. He is just too powerful. There must be a way to kill him that Harry Potter apparently escaped notice of.

"Ne'Os," Catalina said softly while placing a porcelain hand over his. "Who says that you have to pick a side? I have not chosen one yet. But, right now, I just do not think it is necessary to pick one."

She paused for a long moment. "How can someone force you to do something? What did they hold against you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:36 am

"its like when you sit underwater for a few minutes you want so badly to swim to the air but you cant...its like taking that breath of air." he said slightly smileing but not happy he had to harm someone to drink.

"im not saying what he did was right im just saying i see his human side and i know his past and it isnt evil the not human side of him is.

"no its not necessary but you will eventuly need to choose a side to go to if you have to...and i had no choice Beletrix lestrange came to me and forced the dark mark on my arm and told me that she would torture me until i broke and then i would do whatever she said to make the pain stop....the way with vampires she cant realy control me with the imperius curse as we are usually stronger then humans are." he said emotionless.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:22 am

His description was interesting, and like nothing Catalina had ever heard. She had never met a Vampire in person, and Ne'Os seemed different than the typical Blood Sucker. She watched him smile, but noticed the slight revulsion in his eyes. For what? She assumed that he did not like to drink the blood of humans, but she wondered why.

"So you prefer to drink human blood but not enough to kill one? Is that what I'm seeing?" Catalina inquired, watching his expression closely.

"Nothing Voldemort does is right, only in his mind it seems to be. Does he still have a human side, Ne'Os? I know of his past, too, and he killed his father and grandparents did he not? Just because they were Muggles and abandoned him? It is disgusting." Catalina's revulsion was obvious, and she looked away from Ne'Os momentarily to hide her disapproval.

"I know, but I will choose when I have learned all sides' opinions. I will never go into something blindly. I have heard that 'ignorance is bliss' but not so much to me. To know nothing of something gives you a disadvantage, and that is why I will never be forced into something. I would rather die than have someone tell me what to do all of the time."

Bellatrix Lestrange . . . Catalina had read many things about this wicked woman. She had an interesting past, but she was so evil inside. Never in all of her research had Catalina learned what had made her turn so dark. She assumed part of it was merely her family, but then there was Andromeda who fought against her family and was disowned because of it.

"What did she do to you? The Cruciatus Curse?" she asked, noticing his monotonous voice. It made her terribly sad to see such a creature shoved into something that he didn't necessarily want to be a part of, but had no chance of getting out without consequence.

"You could always be like Severus Snape," she murmured after a while. "He was really working for the Order, but made it seem like he was working for Voldemort. And, the Dark Lord never knew until Snape's death. If you really wanted to, the Order would protect you, Ne'Os."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:40 am

"id rather not kill but i dont know a way to take blood without harming the person."he said

"i supose your right mabey he is only acting nice to his loyal servents....."

"well with the death eaters its do or die slowly and painfully...whatever keeps my life and lessens my pain." he said

"at first while it still worked i learned to not pay attention to the pain..then she said she would kill friends and family..and then she would make sure i would stay in the sunlight for hours on end and deprived me of blood i eventuly gave in to what she wanted."

"i supose that could work but i am voldemorts right hand how would i hide that from him even a vampire cant protect himself from that" he finished.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:57 am

"There are Muggle hospitals are there not? You could get someone that works in St. Mungo's to help you out as well. I am sure that they would prefer you to drink blood that was discarded rather than to go and attack a human being," Catalina stated, racking her mind for a way to help Ne'Os. He seemed kind at heart, and Catalina felt her guard slowly going down. But, she could not do that.

"Well, I do not think I would use the word 'nice' to describe Voldemort but I have never talked of trivialities with him or how the weather was. In my experience, he is a brutal man and a sad waste of humanity. I wish I had never met him face to face . . . It terrified me but also angered me. Do you understand what I mean?" Red eyes flashed through her mind again, and she momentarily gazed away from Ne'Os once more.

"I know what that is like. To hide it away so that no one notices . . . There could have been a way to protect them, right?" Catalina paused, thinking. "What would sunlight do to you if you stayed in it too long? And, would it not be more useful for a Vampire to be starving in a situation of torture? She could use you to threaten people and then let you loose once she got what she wanted."

"Severus Snape was Voldemort's right hand, as well, Ne'Os. You could learn Occlumency like Snape did. He was even more skilled at it than Voldemort. There are ways. I am sure you could find a way if you really wanted to escape. I apologize for sounding as if I am forcing you to try and get away. You can make your own decisions."

Catalina smiled grimly over at him, running a pale hand through her wavy brown locks. Her lips were slightly open, revealing a couple of sparkling white teeth. Her eyes were set in stone, hiding all of their emotion from anyone that dared to look into them. She would not let anyone fall into her endless hole of despair. No one deserved that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:07 am

"i supose mabey that would work i guess the next chance i get ill go and negotiate with them." he said

"yes i understand he isnt the most pleasent person but i supose i havnt talked to a friendly person for a long time until now"

"a vampire can survive five hours in sunlight before we start to burn and die and it would be to dangress to use a vampire in a blood frenzy we can not be controled and will kill anything to get blood."

"mabey i should set up a meeting with the order and i can get away soon to do so voldemort and the other death eaters dont realy care what i do when im not working." he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top