Just for a Moment
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just for a Moment Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just for a Moment

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just for a Moment Empty Just for a Moment

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:19 am

Catalina stepped onto the grounds just as a burst of wind whistled through her dark brown hair. With a smile, she giggled, shaking her curls wildly. Then she sighed, closing her mouth almost immediately. In her family, it was most unladylike to laugh without composure. One must at least keep their lips tightly shut. It was unruly to chuckle with a mouth wide open.

She felt ashamed at such heresy and proceeded to stroll towards the lake, her eyes fixed on a single object: the glowing moon above her. It seemed to her the only one that knew her, for everyone else she had tried to become friends with turned away in her time of desperate need.

She had learned to be independent, but grew lonelier with each passing second. Sure, she had friends, but ever since him, nothing would ever be the same. He changed everything about her. Her family didn't help, either, what with the suffocation and stifling practices that they threw upon her.

Catalina wanted to scream, but knew that she couldn't. Such emotion was not allowed. Could she ever escape?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Just for a Moment Empty Re: Just for a Moment

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:28 am

ne'os was sitting at the lake he coudnt sleep and he saw catalina walking to the lake he yawned and stood up and walked over to her she didnt apear to notice him so he decided to say something "hi" he said smileing makeing sure his fangs werent showing so he woudnt scare her off.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:37 am

Catalina, startled by a voice, looked around alarmed. She spotted the perpetrator of her thoughts, and gave a brief, almost exhausted smile. She rustled with her long and wavy brown hair for a moment, staring into the eyes of the boy that had come to talk to her.

What should I say? Should I tell him to leave? Or should I attempt to befriend another person?

"Hello," she murmured, her velvety voice trembling slightly. Then, with a sudden fearful impulse, she stuck out her hand while saying, "I apologize, I did not properly introduce myself. Catalina Williams."

She blinked, staring into his eyes with a kind of terrified excitement.

OOC: What does he look like? Just wondering.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:43 am

((i forgot that part didnt I lol ok so think of ne'os this way

blak hair
blue eyes
very pale skin
evil but can be nice
and fangs
hes a vampire lol))

ne'os shook her hand "my name is ne'os emof " he said still smileing.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:48 am

OOC: Is his skin cold like in Twilight or is it just normal? Sorry. I'm asking so many questions, but whatever.

IC: Catalina grinned back at him, staring into his blue eyes. His black hair was cut in such a way that fit his face structure and his lips were stretched into an oddly kind smile. Was he doing this on purpose, or was he really nice?

Her paranoia caused her to take her hand away from his and gaze out across the lake. With a sigh, she sat down gracefully, keeping her body's position somewhat friendly so that he would not feel she was pushing him away.

"What kind of name is Ne'os Emof? Is it from another language? What does it mean?" She suddenly looked at him, her eyes widening into big blue saucers. "I apologize. Of course you do not need to tell me if you do not wish to."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:54 am

((no its along traditinol so i only live 250 years so my skin is as warm as a normal humans))

""it is no problem i think my father decided to name me this because it was a name of a powerful vampire he found in a tomb he searched sadly the same one where i gained my disease."he said sitting down next to her "forgive me you seem to be much more proper than most other students here?"
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:59 am

Catalina listened, his voice almost soothing to her ears. She looked over at him, staring into his blue eyes while he gave her an answer.

"Does that mean you are a Vampire yourself or was your father just fascinated with them?" she inquired, pondering what he meant by 'disease'.

Startled by his question, she stared at him alarmed.

"It is only right to act like a lady," she stated slowly before sighing. "I have been raised into being nothing but proper, I cannot imagine acting any other way." While saying this, she noticed with disgust that she sat straight up with legs pointed smoothly across the grass.

God, why do I have to be so uptight?

She tried to loosen up her posture, but failed miserably. It just felt so uncomfortable to slouch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:03 am

"no my father wasnt the vampire but the tomb we were in wasnt a tomb it was a prision the villigers of the area sealed the vampire in and one of the traps set to keep the vampire in was set off seperating me and my father i was bittin fortunutly the vampire was killed when my father found us. i have learned to live with it its actuly helpful with my line of work."he said his smileing sliping slightly so his fangs showed. he noticed her try to slouch and he chuckled a bit " dont worry in a week you will have learned how to live with you manners at home and how to not here."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:33 pm

Catalina surveyed him, her blue eyes taking in everything about this mysterious boy. He had opened up so quickly about his past, and it was startling. She wondered if everyone was like that except for herself.

His line of work? A frown graced her delicate brow and she gave him a forced smile. Noticing his fangs, she felt herself instantly bristle, but then she calmed down. If he was to hurt her in any way, wouldn't he have done that already? And, besides, there were probably rules against that here.

"What is it like to be a Vampire? Do you have to fight for control, or did that take a while to conquer? I apologize for my questions. It is unnecessary for you to even answer them . . ."

"What is your line of work---If you do not mind me asking," she quickly inserted, afraid of her curious nature. She knew it was forbidden to ask so many questions at home and at the fancy parties her parents planned, but sometimes questions needed to be asked, right?

She gave a brief glittering smile at his comment that soon faded into the stone facade that was her elegant countenance. With a slightly defeated sigh, she murmured, "I doubt it. It is hard to stifle that which has been your teaching for your entire life, is it not?" A pause. "Manners, you say, should be left at home, but is it not also true that some should be taught to others? Maybe I have just gone overboard with mine."

Catalina groaned slightly, situating herself more comfortably on the grass, her mind flashing through memories of her parents' parties, how many times she had been quieted just because she spoke her thoughts.

"I do not know how to leave them behind, Ne'Os. It seems an impossible act."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:59 pm

ne'os felt slightly overwhelmed by her questions but didnt show it "bieng a vampire is one of the biggest adreniline rushes of your life the feeling you get when you hunt...and i mean hunting creatures in the forest is...i cant explain it" he said smileing.

"my line of work is very simple i am in charge of one of the sides of this war the country is in but dont worry its the good guys"

"no dont worry you havnt gone overboard and dont worry like i said give it a week" he finished smileing still.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top