``Solitude doesn't suit me [OPEN]
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

``Solitude doesn't suit me [OPEN] Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

``Solitude doesn't suit me [OPEN]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

``Solitude doesn't suit me [OPEN] Empty ``Solitude doesn't suit me [OPEN]

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:57 pm

Dominique walked in the Common Room and went to sit on an armchair near the fire. Taking up a book she started reading it. Soon, it bored her and she looked around for any mates to talk to. She was feeling alone, and she hated loneliness. She liked being in the crowd most of the times. Solitude didn't suit her. She was not really a chatterbox but she wasn't very reserved either. She always liked the company of good-humoured and intelligent persons. Currently, in the Ravenclaw Common Room, any kind of company seemed unavailable.

Sinking back in her chair she stifled a yawn. She hoped anyone of her mates would soon enter the common room. After all, it was already 6 in the evening! Did they forget her? She didn't like to go outside today, it was a rainy day. She liked rain but not mud. Staring longingly at the door, she hoped anyone would soon enter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

``Solitude doesn't suit me [OPEN] Empty Re: ``Solitude doesn't suit me [OPEN]

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:10 pm

Davina stepped into the common room after answering the Eagle's riddle. She was feeling chilly, as she had just been at the Owlery writing home to her parents. It was raining, but she knew how to dry herself, so her clothes were completely dry by now. She still hadn't mastered how to warm herself up yet though. A must-know spell in the winter, she realised. She walked over to the fireplace to sit in one of the armchairs. It was lucky the common room was empty, or she wouldn't have been able to get one of the nice chairs. As she sat down, she saw another girl sitting there. She wasn't in a mood to talk to her, but as she had already sat down she couldn't exactly get up again. That would be rude. Instead, she just got out a book and started to read.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top