Nano Suit Experiments
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Nano Suit Experiments Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Nano Suit Experiments

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nano Suit Experiments Empty Nano Suit Experiments

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:45 pm

Zethic went to the Facility to get his Nano Suit upgraded, "How long will I have to wait." he questioned to the scientist. "Well we need to retrieve data from your Nano Suit that contains highly TOP Secret files." the scientest replied Leading Zethic to the barrier. "Now, Leiutenant, have you ever done this before?" the scientest questioned with anticipation. "Yes I have just to get the latest updates on my suits energy level." Zethic replied sitting and waiting for the process to begin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Nano Suit Experiments Empty Re: Nano Suit Experiments

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:57 pm

(Adrenn walked into the room. He was wearing a Nano-suit as well.) "Hey doc can you get these upgrades to my Spartan armor?" he asked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:01 pm

"Sure just wait until Leiutenant Zethic is done." he said typing on the computer. Five minutes later............................ "Ok Sir, your ready to go." he replied just as Zethic got up. (Adrenn did you buy a Nano Suit? and you want your old Mark VI armor upgraded or what)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:34 am

[The Mark Vi upgraded. Im still Halo fan]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:50 am

Andrian strided inside and looked at them with a blank expression then sat down examining the armor while holding his sword "Can i upgrade my Dragon Rider armor to match the power of this armor" Andrian asked Zethic
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2008 12:06 am

"Andrian you want Nano-suit upgrades?" he asked scoffing a bit. "Aliright General, just st right here and we'll get started." (Adrenn obeyed and sat on a chair and felt like ice cold water dipped into his head.) "Ow" he said "First time eh?" "Yeah" "Well it will just take five minutes"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2008 6:41 am

"That would be a pleasure to upgrade this nano-suit of ours" Andrian said smiling up at him and stared blankly at it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2008 10:35 pm

(Spartan fell to the ground onto his knees.) "What the F***!" he said removing a cord from the back of his head 5 minutes later. "That can kill!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2008 12:35 pm

Andrian examine the process and layed back and dozed off
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2008 2:35 pm

"Heh first timers." he said chuckling. "No bigee, you will get used to it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down