Second Meeting - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Second Meeting - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Second Meeting

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Second Meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: Second Meeting

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:11 pm

Zoe kept her head bowed. Not wanted anything that might come across her face to betray her. Of course she knew that it didn't matter if she looked at him or not he could read her mind. She really needed Darren to help her find someone to teach her. She needed to be able to stop him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Voldemort Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:16 pm

Voldemort turned to Zoe, who was looking away from him. He could tell what she was doing. "You also want to protect the mudbloods do you?' he said in a voice of cold fury. After staring at her, he looked at everyone at the table in general. "So this is what the once great death eaters have been reduced to.." he said softly, softly but dangerously. "A bunch of muggle lovers.."
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Number of posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:22 pm

"I didn't mean that. I mean, if by chance he gets away...then we will either be sent to azkaban or worse, expelled." Sue risking at the furious stare of the Lord decided to keep quiet. He looked evilly dangerous. She hated being called a muggle-blood lover. Her prejudice again mudbloods were far higher than anything.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Voldemort Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:30 pm

Voldemort stared at Sue for a moment, how dare she speak out in front of him? "Shut up," he said coldly. "Do you think I care if your expelled or not? We won't lose, like I said. Do you doubt my powers so much? We might be weaker in numbers, but do not forget, I have the elder wand. Nothing can defeat me."
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:48 pm

Zoe chose not to say anything. Because she knew he was right. To say anything would only cause more trouble. So she sat in silence and listened.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:06 pm

Sue fl;inched. she still wasn't sure about their winning the battle. They were so FEW in number. Anyways, it would be better not to protest AGAIN, and so deciding Sue sat back in the chair in hope of hiding herself and looked at her hand on her lap with a fake concentration.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:51 pm

Scorpius gave Sue a warning glance when she tried to speak out again. What was her problem today? He also looked down as Voldemorts voice suddenly became a lot more angry.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:16 pm

" my lord" ne'os said looking straight as voldemort his fangs showing "if these traitors refuse to go send me you know few of the mudbloods are fast enough to resist a vampire's blade and wand."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Voldemort Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:19 pm

Voldemort turned to Ne'os and sighed. Personally Voldemort hated vampires, they were after all not nearly as great as wizards. "It is not a matter of any of yours abilities," he said. "I could have killed the mudbloods myself, but the order and others mudblood lovers are protecting them..."
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:23 pm

"i see" he said slightly frowning he coudnt fight the order by himself "well mabey i could attack there leaders they woud be crushed if there leader went missing or died."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top