Second Meeting - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Second Meeting - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Second Meeting

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Second Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: Second Meeting

Post by Lord Voldemort Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:36 pm

Voldemort glared at Sue in disgust and then turned to Zoe. "Well, next time, you come and I don't care if been hit by the worst curse imaginable! Do you understand?" he said, scowling. He then turned to Scorpius, and snarled. He was really a malfoy, so dishonest and cowardly. "Shut up, how dare you lie to your lord," he said. He didn't need leglimency to know he was lying. "Sue was there but she went away. Why?" He turned back to Sue, glaring at her fiercely.
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Number of posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:47 pm

Zoe nodded. Not really trusting her own voice. She looked back down at the table.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:00 am

ne'os looked at the table as well he knew th dark lord could read his mind at any second so instead he set up a barrier of thoughts mainly focused on his vampire training.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Voldemort Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:36 am

Voldemort sneered humourlessly at Sue. "Sue you have failed me too many times now, you are hereby demoted. Anyways, I did not call a meeting to discipline you fools. We might have lost the prophecy, but we still have the ministry on our side. However, Hogwarts is still not in our control."
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:39 am

ne'os looked up at the thought of attacking hogwarts and smiled to himself.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:47 pm

Zoe looked back up. With a small sigh of relief. At least she wasn't being punsihed today. That was a plus. Attacking the school. That was a different story.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:05 pm

Sue cringed. At least Scorpius and herself were not punished. Kind of. She was demoted, she couldn't care less. Looking at Ne'OS's delight of attacking the school she gritted her teeth and narrowed her eyes. As if to growl. But she didn't, she'd keep all her protests to herself as of now. She had a lot of opinions and wished to say them to the Lord. She kept quite kind of wishing that the Dark Lord would ask for their thoughts, which would never happen.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Voldemort Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:59 pm

Voldemort nodded. "Yes Hogwarts is not in our control, I thought the headmaster might follow the new rules I told the minister to set up.. but he didn't. He is protecting the mudbloods.." he snarled here, then saw the look and Sue's face. "Is there a problem? You seem to find the idea quite bad do you? You know, I think you are becoming more of a blood traitor by the day.." he sneered.
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Blood traitor?! Wow, getting insulted in front of everyone really felt bad. But, Sue was NOT defending any **** mudbloods or blood-traitors. "No, it's not that my Lord," Sue said in a tone filled with contempt, "It's that, the new Headmaster is quite...you know crazy. So if he recognizes any of us, he might expel all of us at once, if we lose the battle. And that would be.." Sue trailed off leaving the sentence half. She really meant her point.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Voldemort Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:10 pm

Voldemort stared at Sue, and by the time she completed her speech, his expression was furious. "You think we will lose the battle?" he said quietly. "As long as you all show up, we shall win. And do not worry about the headmaster, I will kill that mudblood lover personally."
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top