Second Meeting - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Second Meeting - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Second Meeting

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Second Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Second Meeting

Post by Founder Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:38 pm

[OH, XD. Sorry. I thought you meant me =P]
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:47 pm

(Its ok. lol)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:18 pm

((ok well continueing on topic))

ne'os looked around wating for the meeting to start
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:36 am

After a while Zoe finally looked back up and scanned the room. Not a lot of people yet. She wondered where everyone was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Voldemort Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:33 pm

Voldemort looked around to see who had arrived, not many, but he thought he might as well start the meeting. "Well, let me start with just saying congratulations," Voldemort said with a cold sneer. "You let again allowed the order to destroy my plans. By letting them get the prophecy. Now may I ask, where were you all?" He looked around the table, his crimson eyes stopping at each of them in turn. They stopped at Sue and Zoe. "Zoe, Sue, where were you during the fight? Were you doing something more important than getting the prophecy?"
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Number of posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:05 pm

In the fear of eye-contact, Sue looked at the table and sank very low in her chair. She waited for Zoe to answer first. She would have to answer too. She didn't want to think anything right now. When her turn would come, she would certainly answer. With fear, Sue turned paler than usual. She gulped and loosened the neck of her black t-shirt, which was suddenly appearing more darker against her skin. She felt that she would suffocate in a moment or two. OR, she wished.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:10 pm

Zoe looked up as her name had been called. Glancing quickly at the leader then back to the table. "I am horribly sorry that I was not able to be a part of the group that went looking. I was at St. Mungo's being treated. I was on my death bed." She stopped for a few moments. Trying to regain the ability to breathe. Terror would make anyone forget anything. "Had I been able to, I would have been there."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:23 pm

Scorpius was sitting next to his sister, looking frightened. When he saw her looking scared however, he suddenly felt a bit braver. He burst into a speech to protect his sister. "Its my fault my lord, I accidently injured Sue when we were practicing dueling before the battle."
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:38 pm

Sue looked at Scorpius with a frightened expression. What was he up to? Lying to the Dark Lord was like inviting Death. And did he forget that the Dark Lord knew Legilemens? IF he didn't, then Sue could do nothing except pray and not to think herself. And if he did, then she wished that he knew how to block his mind. She didn't want to pull Scorpius down with her. Looking back at her feet under the table, she kept quiet. It was better not to say anything until the Dark Lord spoke himself.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:44 pm

Scorpius hadn't forgotten about the dark lord being able to read minds. But he knew occlumency better than his sister, so he might possibly be able to stop Voldemort. Trying to keep his mind blank, scorpius quickly looked away from Voldemort.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top