Jasper Black
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jasper Black Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jasper Black

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jasper Black Empty Jasper Black

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:23 pm

Out Of Character:
Name: Alisha
Nicknames: Ali
How you found Potter's Army: a search I think
Any other characters on Potter's Army: yes, a couple
Anything else: I know that it's weird for a girl to have a guy account but hey, it's ok I weird as it is

In Character
[img]Jasper Black Channi10[/img]

Name: Jasper (Jazz) Devon Black
Nicknames: Jazz
Wizard or Muggle: Wizard
Race: Werewolf
Year AND Age: 16/5
Preferred houses: Slytherin, that's where I am
Birthday: 10-31-2003
Canon or Original: Original
Play-by: Channing Tatum
Blood Status: Half blood at least, since he only knows part of his history

Height: 6' 1"
Hair: Brown
Eye color: Green
Skin: Fair
Other distinguishing features: Athletic, likes to work out, Keeps in shape

Personality: Jazz is the type of person who is quiet but also outgoing. He is always found in groups. Mainly the same few people always around him. He is very seldom alone. He loves to work out and finds a huge hidden passion of his looks. He knew very little about his birth family and hated them for what they had done to him. He wanted nothing at all to do with them. This fueled the fire that causes him to do many things that he does. He loves the outdoors and spends a good amount of time in them. He was very arrogant and tended to look down on many folks.
Skills: DADA, Flying, running
Weaknesses: His inability to trust people, he hates to do school work, the moon
Dislikes: school work, the moon, having to hide
Motto: Be yourself. Those who matter won't mind and those that do don't matter
Family Information: Jasper knew very little about his family. Since he was left at an orphanage with very little information. All they told him was that he could possibly become a wizard. And that his family name was Black. They made the orphanage promise to keep the name Black, no matter what. Jazz hopes that he will find his family and understand why and what happened.
Background:
Jasper (Jazz) Devon Black was born on October 31, 2004 to unknown parents. Jazz grew up living in a orphanage. He knew very little about his birth family. All he knew was what the folks at the orphanage told him. They kept him to himself due to the fact that as an infant he was attacked by a werewolf. Everyone thought he would not survive but he did. When this happened, the Minster of Magic kept in constant contact with the smuggle orphanage. Once he went through a couple of moons. They started him on Wolfsbane. With that, it helped him a lot. Jazz saw the other kids playing together and having a normal life. He envied them but knew that he couldn't never be like that. For two weeks out of each month, Jazz would go to St. Mungo's to be supervised during the full moon. When he reached the age of 11, Hogwarts refused to take him. They said it was too much of a liability. So he was taught by private teachers. Draco Malfoy took Jazz into his home and cared for him. Finally when Jazz would have been in his 5th year he was allow to attend Hogwarts. It was very different than what he was use to be he loved it. Once at Hogwarts he was sorted into Slytherin. He joined the Death Eaters since they were the ones who finally gave him a family.

Short Role-play:
Jazz entered the great hall. He scanned looking for someone. Where was she? He thought to himself. He really needed to talk to her. But as always he couldn't find her. Slowly, now disappointed, he walked to the Slytherin table. He sat down pretty angry. What had she been thinking. Running her mouth like that. He poured him some pumpkin juice. It was way to early for real food. He continued to scan the Great Hall for her while he sat sipping his juice.
Whatever your normal role-play length is, don't do a stupidly long role-play if you usually post a paragraph.

Last edited by Jasper Black on Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Jasper Black Empty Re: Jasper Black

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:30 pm

All good, except if you're going on 17 you should be born in 2003.
Change that and you'll be accepted =))

Jasper Black Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:31 pm

I changed it.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:37 pm

It's a bit weird to see Zoe's 3rd account as a boy lol!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:40 pm

lol, oh come on, why is that, plus we really need more guys
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:01 am

Yeah, exactly Zoe!!
This is a good way to get more guys on the site, considering a lot of our new recent members have been girls. Don't discourage people from making guy accounts!!

Jasper Black Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:33 am

I know. Sorry

*Hangs her head*

Not everyone can pull it off. But I'm that good. I can. Done it before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top