Jasper Black App.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jasper Black App. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jasper Black App.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jasper Black App. Empty Jasper Black App.

Post by Jasper Black Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:42 pm

I dont have a picture yet but I will post it once I do. And I will come back and add my house and wand once I get them to.

Name: Jasper Devon Black
Nickname: Jas
Birthday: 31th October 1993
Year/Age: 5th/15

Height: 6’4
Hair: Shaggy Black Hair
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Skin: Tan
Build: Muscular

House:
Wand:
Favorite Subject: Potions and Defense against the Dark Arts
Pets: Seth is his Snowy Owl. The only complain he has
Quidditch Position: Looks forward to joining a team
Motto: Never Take Life Seriously, No One Gets Out Alive
Personality traits/ Character Attributes: Jasper keeps to himself most of the time. After the life he led before arriving at Hogwarts, it’s a wonder he is still alive. He trusts very little. He is a decent student, but would rather be lazy.
Weaknesses: Keeping people at a distance
Like: Being outdoors
Dislikes: Annoying people
Skills: Very good flyer. He also has skills he doesn’t know about yet.

Family Information: Jasper was born from to magical parents. He doesn’t know much about them only their past of being very evil, since they left him at a very young age.

Background: Jasper is a very private person. He never lets people get very close to him in fear that they will leave just like his parents. When they thought Voldemont was gone they went into hiding. They feared for their son so they left him at a local hospital. Jasper went to live at an orphanage. He hated what his parents had done to him. He was passed between foster home and foster home because of his magical talents, no one would keep him. When he got his letter to Hogwarts he was very happy. During the school year he stays at school but when he has to leave he goes on the run until time for him to come back. Now that Voldemont has resurfaced he is very worried. He doesn’t want to follow the same path has his parents but worries that Voldemont wont give him a choice. His animagas and patronous are one and the same, a golden wolf. He always wondered why but this was a part of him.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Jasper Black App. Empty Re: Jasper Black App.

Post by Darren Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:29 pm

Accepted!

Sorry it took so long!!
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Jasper Black App. Empty Re: Jasper Black App.

Post by Jasper Black Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:14 am

Its ok. No problem. I'm just glad that someone finally got around to me thats it. Ive been itching to join in.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top