What to do ; OPEN. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What to do ; OPEN. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What to do ; OPEN.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What to do ; OPEN. - Page 2 Empty Re: What to do ; OPEN.

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:22 am

Ginevra just stood there, waiting for something to happen as she didn't know what to say. Still. She was glad that Myrtle was gone, finally. That would be somewhat helpful, she didn't like the ghost in the least bit. "I see.." she murmured, shrugging confusion off.

[Sorry it's short, I don't really have muse for this thread..]
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:17 pm

Mariana looked simply bored at the door Myrthie just left through.She couldn't say she liked her much although she did feel a little sorry for the silencing charm,Silence in the bathroom was a bit irritating and making her nervous so she decided to tell anything just to break the silence. "So how are things going with Darren?" she asked waiting for the moment where Gin rooles her eyes or points wand at her.

[I prefer it short becuase I need much of thinking to write one so long post]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:35 am

[Baha, I love Mari's predictions on her, they're amusing. & 'kay, i'll try and keep them shorter than.]

Going slightly tense, she hoped that Mari didn't notice, though she didn't think someone could be that dim and miss someone tighten up every muscle in their body. Pausing before answering, she didn't want to sound like she was hurt or anything, as she deserved why she was, though hiding it was a key point of keeping strong. Letting out gave her the chance of breaking down. "Same as always... why, have you heard anything?" she asked, slightly suspious, slightly curious.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:11 pm

Mariana raised an eyebrow before she could detain herself.Was she supposed to know something?She couldn't really guess.Maybe a little game would figure it out all.She didn't have much of a serious face when she wanted to sound serious,but she decided to try her best. "As in the matter of facts I did." she lied in a rather convincing voice.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:00 pm

Examining Mariana, she couldn't find a weakness in her tone, and didn't think Mari was the type that could lie convincingly, so she took it in and looked a little worried, as well as puzzled. "Like what?" she said, still keeping her tone nice and casual, though she wasn't feeling that way at all right now. More like the exact opposite.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:59 am

Mariana had to think fast.She wasn't very good at inventing stories so her brain was working 30 milles an hour.She really needed to improvise something.Lieing really doesn't pay off,but a lie is a lie so she had to keep konvincing voice so there is no confusion. "Well...." she started pretending she wasn't comfortable with telling this: "I did hear from some Hogwarts ghosts a rumor that you and Darren," Mariana sighed deeply: "Had a little discussion or a little fight. she said surprised about her capacity of inventing sotries.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:34 am

Knowing Mariana was lying right away, she was good at telling people's bluffs right off the bat because she did it so often and well herself. Playing along, she wanted to see where this would go. She was not in the least bit surprised that Darren was involved though, her and Darren were like two peas in a pod - except for right at the current moment. "Really?" she asked, acting surprised. Her and Darren always had little fights, everyone knew that. They were both so stubborn it was unbelivable that they were so close. "I thought the newest one was a secret..." she murmured, letting her voice trail off to see if Mari would get curious or not. This might even turn out to be fun.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:56 pm

Mariana noticed a slight hardly noticable chnage in Gin;s tone.She assumed that it wasn't what Gin expected to hear.Having no idea what to invent she just stood there looking and thinking fast of an exuce or another.She decided that she needed to contradict her own words in order to try to keep a game a bit longer: "No I was just kidding." she suddenly said holding onto her last hope.She kept her normal tone of voice. " A little adventure." she said in a rather quiet voice waiting to see what was Gin's reaction on this newest invention of hers.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:42 am

Putting on a confused act next, Mariana contridicted herself and she was slightly amused. It seemed her tone was giving away somethings too, but barley anything and that was how she wanted to keep it. They could both have some fun with this one. Well sort of, anyway. Laughing without humor, Ginevra kept her eyebrows rose. "Adventure, huh?" she replied humorlessly. She had just been on one alright, but Darren had not. Mariana didn't know how much she was giving herself away, but she let her go on to have her fun, playing along as if she had no clue that the girl was lying to her with every word she thought up and let out.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:31 pm

This situation was very confusing.Mariana had no idea how to act.Her own words were exposing this little act she made.She decided to keep on with adventure thing for as long as she could.She didn't like an idea to go through as a liar so she decided to insist. "Yes adventure.You were with Darren in an adventure.Ghosts said that not me,." she shruggled.Her own ability of lieing was surprising it.It was a negative side that she just get to know.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top