Nikki Granger's Diary - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Nikki Granger's Diary - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Nikki Granger's Diary

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Did you like my book?

Nikki Granger's Diary - Page 2 Bar_left100%Nikki Granger's Diary - Page 2 Bar_right 100% 
[ 8 ]
Nikki Granger's Diary - Page 2 Bar_left0%Nikki Granger's Diary - Page 2 Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Nikki Granger's Diary - Page 2 Empty Re: Nikki Granger's Diary

Post by Darren Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:38 am

ugh.. sickening...

jk lol
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:08 pm

Great Nikki sis, write more I'm curious what's next!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:01 am

Sunday 22nd February 2009

Dear Diary

Today was a very stressful bad day. I cried too much and got my heart broken again.
I just happened to be by the library and I overheard a conversation with Samantha & Andrian. Samantha's a new 4th year Hufflepuff Vampire student, I think.
I heard the words 'kiss' and 'cheek' from their conversation. So I decided to reveal myself. I asked them what they were on about and they completely ignored me.
I also heard that they hung out together after the Valentine's Dance at the Great Lake. I wandered what did they do and should have I spied on them or stopped them. I did neither, I went to the bathroom and thought long about things.
What should I do? I'm so confused...Heartbroken and just....sad...
Do I start an argument about this?
Should I ignore it and just forget about it?
Help me please....

Love
Nikki Granger
xxxx
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:27 pm

So that is what that Valentine post is all about.I really don't have some good advise to give you.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:27 am

Sunday 8th March 2009

Dear diary,

I have been kicked out of Andrian's birthday party for...destroying a 'fake' blue envelope with his present in it. I think I must've dropped the real one when I ran out crying. It is a picture of a baby girl sonogram. Yes, that's right...I think I must be pregnant again. But I think I might have it aborted since I cannot even keep up looking after Jake. It's all so hard and confusing.

I have to go now, I'm too distraughted.

Love always
Nikki Granger
xxxx
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:31 am

Have you stopped writing now or what?..
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:52 am

Well, I been waiting for a comment to keep writing, since I am not supposed to double post...XD Anyhoo...

Friday 24th April 2009

Dear Diary,

I apologize for not writing for a nearly a while month. I've had alot on my mind and I've been so confused and scared and just...worried. Well I guess I had better told you what's been happening in my life.

Firstly...I am going to be a 14 girl forever, I think. That's right Samantha Burns (my new best friend) and Andrian Potter (my good friend) convinced me and encouraged me to become a vampire. So...we apparated into the forbidden forest and that's where it happened, he bit me and now I reckon I am a vampire..a..Monster. I really wasn't thinking that day...No one else knows except the vampires, of course. I really need to tell James Potter.

James Potter is my new beau! He is sooo wonderful. He is sooo caring and kind and he's so gorgeous and beautiful and he's well like a boy version of me, really. *Laughs* He and I..are meant to be, and I hope he feels the same way I feel about him. He makes me laugh and smile too much. I feel guilty for not telling him what's happened to me, and I promise I will..Soon.

At the moment I feel so sick. My right side tummy part is so sore and it makes me want to vomit all the time. *Groans* The doctor reckons it is a broken rib, it's just a theory though, no positive results been given yet. *Sighs*

I best go and try and get some rest.

Love always
Nikki Granger
xxxx
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:07 am

So that is why you became a vampire?Okay i'll put vampire in your rank though you won't be a half-veela anymore since it just doesn't go together.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat May 16, 2009 10:44 am

and when is there more
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat May 16, 2009 10:50 am

Nikki, did u read any of the info threads?

Harry Potter vampires are not immortal! they just age slowly >.> So no, your not 14 forever. This isnt twilight.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top