Nikki Granger's Diary
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Nikki Granger's Diary Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Nikki Granger's Diary

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Did you like my book?

Nikki Granger's Diary Bar_left100%Nikki Granger's Diary Bar_right 100% 
[ 8 ]
Nikki Granger's Diary Bar_left0%Nikki Granger's Diary Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Nikki Granger's Diary Empty Nikki Granger's Diary

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:57 am

Saturday 14th February 2009 I love you

Dear Diary,

Today is Valentine's Day and all I got was a book from my mum...but I shall treasure it always.I've only just gotten you today and to others you may seem like some stupid dumb ol' book but to me you will become my life, views, opinions and everything else.
I guess I shall start with the basics. My name is Nikki Renee Granger. I am 14 years old and I have my birthday on the 22nd November 1994. I have an older sister and her name is Sophia Granger. She's the best sibling I have, well she's the only sibling I have.
Oh, and I have something else to tell you, I am not a mortal/muggle or whatever. I am a Witch, I am in fourth year and I attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.The students are seperated in four houses:
Ravenclaw Ravenclaw Banner
Slytherin Slytherin Banner
Hufflepuff Hufflepuff Banner
and the house I am in is
Gryffindor Gryffindor Banner Gryffindor

I am also a Half-Veela. So is my sister Sophia. That just means we're really really pretty and gorgeous but it's not what it's all cracked up to be. Many people, mostly boys stare at you because you're drop-dead gorgeous but it's so annoying! Sure I love attention but not if I'm getting it the wrong way, if you know what I mean. I usually tell those who stare to take a picture or to take a hike. Sometimes I just ignore them and think they're not worth it.

Well that seems enough information for one night, dear diary, just let it all in and I shall come back and write again.

Love
Nikki Granger
xxxx

Last edited by Nikki Granger on Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Nikki Granger's Diary Empty Re: Nikki Granger's Diary

Post by Darren Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:02 am

I like it ^^ Its nice and original.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:04 am

Well thank you Darren, that means alot coming from you!! Very Happy I might keep writing but I want to see what other people think of it first.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:06 am

I like your writing Nikki although I don't understand are you trying to write autobiography or what??
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:46 am

Um, Mari it's just about what's happening to my life here on PA and my thoughts and opinions about it, and I started yesterday..lol...So it's gonna be about me and my roleplay on PA...Get it?
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:48 am

Well I say that was a jolly good story keep writing
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:54 am

Ok, I will after a few more comments... Very Happy
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:05 am

So this is just like a journal entry book? Regardless I liked it. Btw I voted Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:36 pm

OOC I see.Well personally I think its very good!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:57 am

Monday 16th February 2009

Dear Diary,

Since we last spoke I told you that I'm a Half-Veela, fourth year, Gryffindor Witch. Have you had enough time to indulge all of that information? I hope so because more is coming your way.

On Valentine's Day I went to the dance which was held in the Great Hall of my school. It was so romantic and beautiful. I sang once too, "See you Again" by Miley Cyrus. I even danced with Andrian Potter, he gave me hugs and kisses and even lovely flowers. After the dance Andrian & I.....I think you know what I mean. It was the best night of my life. I loved dancing in the red and pink heart rain.

Today I got so stressed when I was doing a dare by Alexi, the uh school nurse. *laughs* Do not worry, he's a good friend of mine. Anyways the dare was to think that my wand was a er broom. I did it in front of many students on the Hogwarts Grounds. Nick came along to try and help me, which I personally didn't understand. So I managed to get into the air, 100 metres above ground and of course my wand broke. I started to fall to the ground and Nick got on his broom and saved me. He landed me safely onto the ground and then...he...kissed me. I gasped. I gasped hard because my current uh love Andrian gets jelous easily and assumes everything. So I told Nick not to do that again, hugged him in a friend way and walked away from him. I felt so guilty..but glad that Andrian didn't see it.

I best go & eat supper.
Adios Amigo, until next time!

Love
Nikki Granger
xxxx
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top