A Meeting CLOSED (Headmaster Shacklebolt) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Meeting CLOSED (Headmaster Shacklebolt) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Meeting CLOSED (Headmaster Shacklebolt)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Meeting CLOSED (Headmaster Shacklebolt) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Meeting CLOSED (Headmaster Shacklebolt)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:23 pm

Mr. Renolds cleared his throat. "When did I ever try to fool you? I was only trying to help you by giving you a place to start." he said, acting like he was offended. "Are you just here to critisize me or do you want me to tell you anything?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A Meeting CLOSED (Headmaster Shacklebolt) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Meeting CLOSED (Headmaster Shacklebolt)

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:38 pm

Shacklebolt frowned, then decided to play along. "Fine, we'll skip the part about your connection to AMO." he said, clearing his throat before continuing. "The Ministry has sended me here to infrom you that unless you do not step in and stop the Ani-Magic Organization we will retaliate. The ministry has not so far taken any action against the Organization, but if it continues terrorizing witches and wizards we will take action." he said.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:13 pm

"I don't know what connection you're talking about." Mr. Renolds denied. Then an idea came to mind. "I can try to step in but I know just as much as you on this matter." he said, which was a blatant lie. "How about if we work together to find out who's in charge. You have a much better chance with me on your side. No offence, but it's harder for wizards to get information as it is an anti-magic group, and all." he explained. He thought that the wizard may be confused by this, which would give him an advantage.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:25 pm

Shacklebolt thought about his offer, it wasn't exactly because of this that the ministry had sent him, but he doubted they would mind.. "Well.." he said, hesitating. "Its a deal. But the Ministry would like to see that your making an effort to stop the Anti Wizard Organization."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:50 pm

"Of course, why else would I offer." Mr. Renolds said. He smiled to himself. He would pretend to find information on the AMO with the wizards, and this way he would know exacly what the wizards knew and what they didn't. Excellent. Still, he would have to find some fake information or something. He would tell the wizards he would go undercover into the AMO. Yes, he had some plans forming. Most excellent.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:04 pm

Shacklebolt nodded slightly, this man was cunning, and the thing was he couldn't even tell whether he was lying or not. Sighing, he stood up. "Well, I best be going. The new minister of magic, James Roland, will be meeting you in a week by the way. He just needs some time to get used to office and, ah, deal with some important matters," he said with a swift smile.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:02 pm

Mr. Renolds nodded, glad that this meeting was over. He found it horrible spending so much time alone with a wizard. He inwardly shuddered.
"Well, that seems alright then. I look forward to seeing him." he lied through his teeth.
A meeting with yet another wizard? Why couldn't they have one meeting and then the wizard tell everyone else everything? The wizards don't seem to have very good communication skills, Mr. Renolds thought. We have the power of the internet. What could beat that?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:21 pm

Shacklebolt smiled and stood up. "Nice to meet you minister, good day to you," he said, moving back to the fireplace and rummaging for floo powder in his pockets.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:46 pm

Mr. Renolds watched the Headmaster walk towards the fireplace. He was very glad that this meeting was nearly over. He didn't like meeting with any wizarding people very much.
"Good day and good bye to you too, Headmaster," he said to the Headmaster. He had to be polite at the very least. He couldn't openly say how much he detested him, that would be stupid.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top