Ministerial Meeting (Headmaster Shackelbolt)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ministerial Meeting (Headmaster Shackelbolt) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ministerial Meeting (Headmaster Shackelbolt)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ministerial Meeting (Headmaster Shackelbolt) Empty Ministerial Meeting (Headmaster Shackelbolt)

Post by James Roland Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:28 pm

James marched into Shackelbolt's office and shouted. "Shackelbolt! Front and centre!" As he realised he was the only one in the office.
James Roland
James Roland
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Ministerial Meeting (Headmaster Shackelbolt) Empty Re: Ministerial Meeting (Headmaster Shackelbolt)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:16 am

Vice Minister Miss Rachel Bilson heard about Minister was on Hogwarts.As she is teaching there on Ministry buisness she decided to go to Headmaster's office: "Good day Minsiter." she said knocking on the door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ministerial Meeting (Headmaster Shackelbolt) Empty Re: Ministerial Meeting (Headmaster Shackelbolt)

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:13 pm

Shacklebolt was sitting on a chair, polishing his broomstick while counting his money. He jumped as tsomeone came in. "Try to knock first you filthy scummy per-" he suddenly saw the Minister, and the Vice Minister, Rachel Bilson, following. "Good Morning sir, Good Morning Professor Bilson. How may I help you?" he asked in a polite tone as he went towards his desk.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:03 pm

"Good morning Headmaster." said Miss Rachel who was standing next to Minister.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James Roland Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:26 am

"Shackelbolt," James said, tipping his hat to him, and taking a seat. "I heard that recently an attack was made by a vampire on a student. Is this true?" He asked, looking rather grumpy, well, then again, he always looked grumpy, so it was really nothing new
James Roland
James Roland
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:32 am

The headmaster made an annoyed noise, but he knew he couldnt even complain. "Thats not my fault.." he grumbled. "I warned you to not let vampires study here.."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by James Roland Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:35 am

James grunted and shrugged. "But you're headmaster here, it's your job to ensure these students safety," he told him rolling his eyes.
James Roland
James Roland
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:47 am

"I did ensure there safety, they would be dead if not for me," he complained. "As soon as I realized i sent our most talented professor to the battle. Professor Jess Potter, I myself was saving students from Acromantula's that day, so it was his job." It was a lie, and a good one, as it fitted the evedince, and he was great at guarding his mind anyways. "He failed, and that is not my fault."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by James Roland Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:55 am

((God i hate you YOU LIEING **** HEAD))
James nodded, he'd have words with this Jess. "Was anyone bitten?" He finally asked, realising that that was the most important question
James Roland
James Roland
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:57 am

"Two people," the headmaster said grimly. "But the nurse i hired, a very talented and intelligent man, is taking away there venom as we speak. I am certain he will succeed."

[heh]
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top