A Meeting CLOSED (Headmaster Shacklebolt)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Meeting CLOSED (Headmaster Shacklebolt) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Meeting CLOSED (Headmaster Shacklebolt)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Meeting CLOSED (Headmaster Shacklebolt) Empty A Meeting CLOSED (Headmaster Shacklebolt)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:39 pm

Mr. Renolds was sitting calmly in his office. he was at his desk, trying to sort through some papers. he was, however, getting distracted by a painting on the wall. he tried to ignore it as it moved. yes, it moved. stupid wizards. he was expecting a meeting with on of their lot today. how he hated them. he couldn't openly show his dislike though...

Last edited by William Renolds on Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A Meeting CLOSED (Headmaster Shacklebolt) Empty Re: A Meeting CLOSED (Headmaster Shacklebolt)

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:50 pm

A tall, dark and tired looking wizard appeared quite suddenly at the fireplace. Coughing, he straightened up and walked into the office, wand out. It was quite odd, being on his guard against a muggle But there was something about this one, he was quite intimidating. Shacklebolt was wearing magnificient black and gold robes - though covered in dirt and ash, he hadnt bothered to dress like a muggle, this was no time to be polite and sincere. "Good evening," he said to the man at the desk in his deep cold voice.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

A Meeting CLOSED (Headmaster Shacklebolt) Empty Re: A Meeting CLOSED (Headmaster Shacklebolt)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:54 pm

Mr. Renolds looked up, he heard a cough. typical of wizards, they had to make an entrance, and through the fireplace of all places. Now there would be ash all over his nice carpet. the wizard didn't seem to care for muggle attire either. Mr. Renolds would have thought it common courtesy to dress like muggles in muggle places, but this wizard was wearing his dress-like outfit.
"Good evening to you too," Mr. Renolds said to the wizard, which was a complete lie. "why don't you sit down?" he said politely pointing to an old wooden chair in the corner of the room.

sorry im bad at capital letters but im trying to get better SmileSmile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:08 pm

Shacklebolt watched as he assessed him then went and sat down, he was on a quick visit, but refusing would be quite rude. "The Ministy has sent me here, as I'm sure you know, to discuss the continuous damage the 'Anti Magical Organization' has incflicted upon the Wizarding world," the headmaster said, still polite but with a trace of anger in his voice. He had volunteered to come talk to the minister, as the Ministry of Magic didn't have one themselves.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:15 pm

"Ah, yes, I've heard about this anti-magic stuff." Mr. Renolds began. "I don't really know what you expect me to do about it, I don't have control over every organisation in the country, especially ones which are more secretive, like this one." he explained, trying to get this man to understand him.
"Are you going to introduce yourself?" he then added questioningly. He didn't trust any wizards let alone ones who didn't even give their name.

you never said your name lol!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:25 pm

Shacklebolt listened coldly then bit his lip, realising he hadn't even introduced himself. "My name is Kingsley Shacklebolt, auror at the ministry and headmaster of Hogwarts." he said formally. Frowning at his denial at being founder of the ministry, honestly. "We wizards aren't stupid minister," he said coldly. "We have researched about you and the Anti Magical Organization. It was formed merely weeks after you became minister."

--------------------
((lol, sorry, and have to go to sleep now, night!))
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:30 pm

Mr. Renolds listened to this Shacklebolt, worried that they knew so much about it.
"Well, surely that would convince you otherwise. Im far too busy to run an organisation now that im the prime minister. I would have done it before or afterwards. maybe you could ask the previous prime minister, he may know something about it." he said pretending to be helpful.

ok bye bye
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:32 pm

Shacklebolt scowled, this man was insulting the very intelligence of wizards. "The previous prime minister?" he repeated. "The previous prime minister is dead!"
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:07 pm

Mr. Renold was annoyed at being outwitted, although he didn't show it.
"Well what about his personal assistant then? He wasn't exactly the most pleasant man and it would be just like him to do something like that." he said, happily passing it onto somebody else. "Trust me, I knew that man well, a lot better than you do."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:34 am

Shacklebolt stared at him, his eyes boring into his, then raised an eyebrow - surprised. How was it possible for a muggle to know Occlumens? Regardless, this guy could block his mind, it was odd. Scowling, his narrow mindedness was definately annoying, how stupid did he think wizards were? "Parents, killed by wizards... We know a lot about you minister, don't try to fool us."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top