Seclusion ;; Nick Potter - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Seclusion ;; Nick Potter - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Seclusion ;; Nick Potter

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seclusion ;; Nick Potter - Page 3 Empty Re: Seclusion ;; Nick Potter

Post by Alexi Jasper Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:37 pm

"Have you used it on any other owls?" asked Alexi. The potion might have been very specific to just his owl. Maybe a genetic defect causing an expression of a specific type of immune receptors. It was just a guess, but then again, the alternative could be true too, lying.
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:33 am

"Ive used it on all types of owls"Nick said as he handed Alexi a Glass Vial full of his Owl potion
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexi Jasper Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:52 pm

"Let's move on to a new subject," said Alexi, taking the potion from Nick, which he was definitely going to test. "I'm not trying to be the old man here, but do you have a girlfriend? How are your school grades, other than transfiguration? Do you miss your parents?" Just casual conversation now. It didn't feel necessary for Alexi to continue on with criticizing the effects of the potion verbally. If it really did work, Alexi would have to see the potion in action. If it didn't, then it didn't but there was no way to lose or win the debate now.
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:06 am

"Well I like Nikki Granger but she is not my girlfriend she is dating Andrian Potter, My grades are Ok, My parents..." Nick did not think about his parents for a long time he remembered they tried to fork him over to Voldemort and they abused him "I dont miss them"Nick said calmy
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexi Jasper Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:44 pm

"Don't miss your parents?" said Alexi, raising a brow. "How come?" It wasn't usually Alexi's territory to pry on other peoples' dysfunctional family history, but this was all there was to talk about now. Either way, it couldn't be more tragic than the rise of Voldemort himself. Pretty soon, everything was going to be taken over by him anyways.
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:11 am

"They tried to give me to Voldemort however voldemort killed them and took me then tried to teach me to be evil and I ran away to my Great grandfather harry and he sent me to Hogwarts"Nick responded
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexi Jasper Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:08 am

Alexi flinched when he heard Voldemort's name. "Sorry, about your parents," said Alexi. "Oh and please don't say his name. Not trying to be a geezer but it just bothers me." Then Alexi remembered Harry Potter, the boy, or the man who had lived. He was the one who was supposed to save the wizarding world but he didn't. "How well did you know Harry?"
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:16 am

"He was my Great grandfather"Nick told him taking somthing out of his pocket and called his owl "Take this to ...."he said very low as his owl flew away
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexi Jasper Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:23 am

"But how well did you know him," said Alexi. "Sounds like a good person but everyone needs a parental figure in their life. Orphans don't always turn out perfect." This was definitely true, though not always the case. However, Voldemort was a product of a lonely, depressed orphan. 'Course, Alexi wasn't implying anything about Nick since he obviously weren't 'evil' or else he would never have left Voldemort.
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:28 am

"Yes I did"Nick said to him looking at what time it was "You know who is coming"
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top