Seclusion ;; Nick Potter - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Seclusion ;; Nick Potter - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Seclusion ;; Nick Potter

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seclusion ;; Nick Potter - Page 2 Empty Re: Seclusion ;; Nick Potter

Post by Alexi Jasper Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:14 am

"I can't have him fly with me." said Alexi. "I can't risk bringing him to St. Mungo's incase of owl allergies. Plus, if I go with Bari, and Bari gets something contagious, and then I bring him back to the owlery in Hogwarts, that would start an epidemic." Maybe there was still some hope on Alexi's side of the argument. He wasn't going down just yet. Alexi scrapped the idea of 'obviously' losing the battle. Besides, he wasn't a seer, how could he predict that he would lose?
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:16 am

"Have him by the window so he can see you and flying with you keep him on your broom"Nick said
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexi Jasper Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:19 am

Alexi was suddenly losing again so he tried to avoid the inevitable. He used the old method of debating that kept you from losing as badly as you should have 'changing the subject.' "I don't need a broom to fly," said Alexi with a wink. Alexi walked over to the owl section, hoping Nick would follow, and he browsed the owls to see if there were any Bari's size. Alexi could only take care of maximum two owls, so he made sure that the owl he bought wouldn't be female.
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:23 am

"Have him stand on your back"Nick said
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexi Jasper Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:30 am

'Darn, he just won't give up,' thought Alexi. "Well it doesn't solve the problem of the epidemic by leaving him on the window. Magical diseases are... well... magical. They aren't like muggle diseases which are more of a contact thing," said Alexi, as-a-matter-of-factly. "Now come and help me pick out an owl for Bari." Maybe he would forget about this entire thing. Then again, it was unlikely considering Alexi already failed to change the subject once before.
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:32 am

"I made a OWL medicane to cure everything ive used it on my owl tons of times"Nick said
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexi Jasper Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:53 pm

"A universal owl medicine?" said Alexi, now curious. "Are you serious? Does it work?" Suddenly, to Alexi, Nick's credibility in terms of his suggestions dropped to a minimum. How could a student make a universal medicine for owls? There were how many, over hundreds of disorders for owls and a student made medicine that could cure them all? It seemed a little farfetched.
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:37 am

"Well you see it is hard but I used alot of diffrent potions,it works and it only takes ten minutes to work"Nick said
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexi Jasper Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:20 pm

"Honestly," said Alexi. "I don't think I believe you quite yet." Words weren't enough proof when a revolutionary cure that could make someone millions was not known to the world yet. "There has to be some dramatic side effects, like an extra wing, purple feathers, anything!" But in the bottom of Alexi's heart, he really did hope that the medicine worked. It was needed afterall, since no one had time to cure pets these days.
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:35 pm

"Nope nothing I used it on my pet before"Nick said
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw