Seclusion ;; Nick Potter
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Seclusion ;; Nick Potter Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Seclusion ;; Nick Potter

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seclusion ;; Nick Potter Empty Seclusion ;; Nick Potter

Post by Alexi Jasper Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:45 am

Bari, Alexi's owl had been with him since he had first been to Hogwarts, but the problem was, he never had time to spend with Bari anymore due to his demanding workload at St.Mungo's and Hogwarts. Thus, Alexi went to the Owl Emporium to see if he could find a companion for Bari. It would be a better choice to just let Bari get taken care of by a new owner with more time to love but Alexi felt too much of a connection with Bari to let him go just yet. It was a little selfish, true, but everyone was a little selfish at heart.
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Seclusion ;; Nick Potter Empty Re: Seclusion ;; Nick Potter

Post by Nick Potter Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:47 am

"Alexi what are you doing her"Nick asked letting his owl fly in the shop
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexi Jasper Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:50 am

While looking in the reptile section, which surprisingly had no dragons, Alexi heard a voice and he turned around. "Hey Nick," said Alexi. "Well... I'm looking for another pet so that it can keep Bari, my owl, company. I don't have any time to take care of him anymore so I'm sure he's lonely. Got any suggestions?" Alexi thanked his luck for finding someone familiar at the Owl Emporium. He was probably going to take forever since he didn't know which animals ate owls, and which animals were eaten by owls.
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:52 am

"Put him in the Owlery at Hogwarts he can play with mine "Nick said
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexi Jasper Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:56 am

((ooc: darn you for having such an easy solution lol))

Alexi was wide-eyed at the thought of putting Bari in the owlery. He had never thought of doing that even though he had been at Hogwarts for long enough to know that it existed. "Well," started Alexi, but he was speechless with nothing else to say. He wanted to say 'no,' and that it was 'wrong' since it was something so obvious but there was nothing wrong that Alexi could think of. "You're right, I probably could but do they feed the owls there?" It was the only thing that Alexi could think of.
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:58 am

(:])

"Yep sure do"Nick said
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexi Jasper Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:00 am

Alexi paused, not knowing how much further he could rip apart the suggestion. "Isn't there anything wrong with the owlery? Won't Bari become more and more urgent to become free?" said Alexi. There had to be some benefit for staying with Alexi, and just one other pet, rather than a huge army of friendly owls. Friendly... that was it! "Aren't some owls a little dangerous? A little more on the wild side? Potentially harmful to Bari?"
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:03 am

"You can let Bari out whenever you want I never seen any dangrous Owls and it depends how you raised him"Nick awnsered
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexi Jasper Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:06 am

"Ok then I will take him to the owlery," said Alexi. "But wouldn't Bari get lonely without me there all the time? I'm only in Hogwarts on weekdays, and not even for the entire day, just for classes and a couple of hours of hospital wing duty. Then, I fly to St.Mungo's." Alexi knew this was a losing battle, but it was a battle, whether Nick knew it or not. He had to be right, somehow, because it was in his nature. Being able to be right in any situation was a gift, and Alexi was going to try and achieve it.
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:09 am

"Check up on him after and before classes and he can fly to St.Mungos with you"Nick said
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top