Rainy days always bring you down - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rainy days always bring you down - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rainy days always bring you down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rainy days always bring you down - Page 2 Empty Re: Rainy days always bring you down

Post by Ciara McGee Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:13 pm

To be honest when Ciara it saw its raining outside she wasn't very hesitant going out there but something was pulling her there. She didn't really want to catch cold. It was no good for her. She still ended up going outside, she made sure to wear warm clothes and took umbrealla with her.

When walking she noticed some familiar figures. She walked over them. "Hey there my friends," she said happily with a smile to them. Even yeah she wasn't very close with Patch she will consider him as friend too, as she could tell he was important to Hayden, as they were holding hands.

"So what you guys up to?" she asked happily from them.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Rainy days always bring you down - Page 2 Empty Re: Rainy days always bring you down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:00 pm

Patch was so luckily to have his friends and Hayden, they were his rock and kept him grounded, although Hayden was his everything. Patch couldn't believe how much friends he made over the short time he been around Hayden and them, but loved every one of them in a different way. Hayden was his light his warmness and rock, made him feel himself again. Maddie and Ciara made him happy and laugh, just like Hayden did but he was glad to have friends like them. Patch really felt like he was coming out of his shell, and he was proud of himself.

"Don't worry Maddy cake, I'm sure Mason and Ciara will he running down the corridor like Hays was when they find out about our movie date." Laughing happily he dipped her for laugh and kicks. He knew if anyone else was to see that then there will be rumors all over the school. Although he loved his friends he didn't love them like that, besides his heart belonged to Hayden.

Patch blushed at Hayden's statement of him being adorable. Oh... stop it Hays, you're ready making me blush and look like a blushing fool around them." Although everything he did or said made him blush like mad, he had that effect on him. His hand intertwined in Hayden's he smiled happily before squeezing his hand. Merlin how did he get so lucky to have someone like him in his life along with his friends? He felt like the luckiest man in the world.

Walking with his friends he stopped. "Should we stop and get some food from the kitchen?" It was a thought seeing how they won't be near the great hall or kitchen, might as well stock up on food and drinks for the day. He was beyond excited and ready to get this movie date started.

Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:17 pm

Maddie's face lit up with excitement when she caught sight of Cia approaching them. "Oh my God, Cia! You're exactly what I needed," she exclaimed, untangling herself from Hayden to throw her arms around their friend in a tight embrace. "I sent you a message, didn't you get it?" she added, tilting her head in confusion. "We're planning to watch a movie in the Room of Requirement, and I was really starting to feel like the third wheel with these two," she said, gesturing towards the boys with her thumb over her shoulder.

"Hey, Cia," Hayden greeted his best friend with a warm smile, shaking his head as Maddie hugged her. "You're the one who invited me, Maddie. Not that I'd ever say no to either of you," he added, chuckling. As if on cue, Hayden's stomach grumbled at the mention of food, causing Maddie to laugh. "Food does sound like a good idea, Pat," he agreed.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:31 pm

Cia listened to what Maddie said and of course she hugged her back there now. Even if she hadn't expected this hug from her. She didn't mind it at all. She listened what they all said. She shook her head there now. "Maybe because my device is at my room, if u sent it just recently," she said with giggles. She had forgotten to take it with here. Anyways she looked at her friends.

"But yes movie night sounds nice. Maybe I could invite then Harper too. My new friend. So I won't feel like some annoyance there as you all cuddle up, if Mason decided to show up of course," she said with a smile. She just wanted Harper to meet her friends too. Maybe she will get along with them the same good as she is. "But sure we can go get the food, HayHay seems to need it more than anything," she said with a laugh too. She heard it too.

"But yeah we should get also some sncaks for movie night," she added.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Tue May 16, 2023 3:35 am

Letting out a chuckle at Hayden's stomach rumbling he replied; "Well in that lets not waste any more time, lets roll or bounce or whatever you want to call it." Heading towards the kitchen he tickled the pear before walking in saying hello to the elves. Simply asking for a basket filled with food and goodies for the movie he looked at Hayden and them. After a few minutes he had a basket filled with everything from chicken to cookies and more. "Thank you so much, this should last us well enough into the day!"

Looking at Hayden and them. "All set and ready to watch some movies!" He was excited he couldn't wait to have some fun with Hayden and his friends.
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Tue May 16, 2023 3:57 am

Hayden's gaze lingered on Patrick with unabashed admiration as he conversed with the house elves. He couldn't help but marvel at how incredible Patrick was in every way. The memory of their impulsive kiss still sent a rush of warmth through Hayden's veins, grateful that it had been reciprocated multiple times. "Everything looks absolutely amazing," he commented, his voice laden with affection, a desire to kiss Patrick welling up inside him.

Meanwhile, Maddison skipped along cheerfully by their side as they made their way to the kitchens, the anticipation of their upcoming adventure evident in her joyful bounce. The duo collected their treats, filling the air with a sense of excitement and eager anticipation for what lay ahead.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Fri May 19, 2023 6:55 am

Ciara just followed her friends along to be honest she had no clue what to expect here now. She loved how Hay had finally found someoen. She could tell that Hay liked Patch more than a friend. She just saw how he looked at him. Seemed like Patch liked Hay too. She just chuckled here.

"Well let's go have this movie night then now," she said with a smile on her face. She was happy to spend some time with her friends now.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top