Gloomy rainy days, but happy faces!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gloomy rainy days, but happy faces! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gloomy rainy days, but happy faces!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gloomy rainy days, but happy faces! Empty Gloomy rainy days, but happy faces!

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:58 am

It was a cloudy and rainy day as Sophia drove through the strrets of London heading home after shopping around. As she came up to the place where the Leaky Cauldron was she decided to stop and get a nice warm butterbeer before heading out. Days like this Sophia loved for she loved the rain more then anything. As she turned off her car and gotten out and opened her umbrella she walked towards the leakey cauldron and pushed opened the door. As the bell tinkled above her head she ignored it and walked into the gloomy somewhat dark pub.

Walking up towards the bar who was cleaning glasses she gave him a soft warm smile. "May I have a butterbeer please?"Sophia asked him softly as he nodded and got a glass and got her some. As he laid it on the counter and told her how much she owned she gotten out her money and laid it on the counter. "You can keep the rest and thankyou."said Sophia softly as she walked off to find a table. Finding her favorite spt by the window she smiled and walked over towards the booth and sat down looking at the rain outside.

Last edited by Sophia Lestrange on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Gloomy rainy days, but happy faces! Empty Re: Gloomy rainy days, but happy faces!

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:01 am

Christy had been sitting at the bar drinking a firewhiskey when she had heard Sophia's voice. She perked up a little when she saw her ordering a butterbeer. She finished her shot and ordered herself a butterbeer, "Hey Soph! Wait up!" she called out to her friend. She hadn't been spending a lot of time with anyone except Godric, now that he was back and Emil who she could only see when he managed to go down into Hogsmeade.

She made her way over to her friend, "How have you been?" she asked her curiously.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Gloomy rainy days, but happy faces! Empty Re: Gloomy rainy days, but happy faces!

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:07 am

Sophia stopped in her tracks and whipped around when she heard someone calling by her nickname everyone gave her. As she seen it was one of her best friends Christabelle she smiled. "Hey Christy, long time no see how are ya?"Sophia asked her softly. When she asked how she was she shrugged. "I'm ok I guess, been buy with work and studying to a healer I'm almost done with my training to be one!"said Sophia happily. "So anything interesting been happening since the last time we talked like a boy or anything?"Sophia asked her smiling. "Come lets go sit down that way we can talk face to face."said Sophia as she linked arms with her and lead her towards the booth.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:11 am

"You should know that there is always a boy." she said smiling as they linked arms and walked over to a booth. Once they were there Christy sat down. "I've been working for the German Ministry so I stay pretty busy. I'm amazed when I get time to myself. I think they want to run me into the ground until I learn absolutely everything and more about being Mistress of Magic before they actually give me that title." she said laughing.

"But on the subject of boys..." she said leaning towards her, I've found someone my age, which is good since I graduated early..but he's still in school." she said frowning a little.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:12 am

Godric had been wandering around looking to kill some time before he had to return to the castle. Kreaton didn't like it when Godric wasn't in contact for more then a few hours. He was worse the Christy.

As he walked into the shadowy bar, he knew that he wouldn't be able to escape as soon as he saw who all was there. Christy and Soph, both sitting at the same table. Godric couldn't help but smile. They hadn't all hung out in such a long time that he had almost forgotten what they acted like together.

Sitting down beside them, he finally spoke up. "I really don't know how in the hell you two drink that pig swill. You with the butter-beer, and you with that cheep knock off of my favorite drink."

As he spoke he pulled out a silver flask from his pocket. It had been changed a few times over the last two years alternating between Elvish Firewhisky and milk. Today, it held the necter of the gods. A fifty year old vintage elvish fire whisky. He took a big swig and smiled at them to let them know he was only joking.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:21 am

Sophia looked at her and laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "When do I don't know that's it a boy?"Sophia asked her smiling. "Well... at lease you know you'll be overly prepared whenever they give you the job."said Sophia softly but honestly. Sophia sat up straighter when she said she found someone her age but he's still in school. "So who cares, and does he go to Hogwarts?"Sophia asked her softly as her asked turned a sapphire blue in excitement.

Sophia looked at Godric and rolled her eyes. "I always knew I would catch you drinking that stuff, didn't anyone ever tell you that was bad for you?'Sophia asked him in a teasing voice. "Long time no see Godric how are you?'Sophia asked him giving him a soft warm smile and gotten up and hugged him. "Besides butterbeer isn't pig swill, it's good for you!"said Sophia smirking at him. "Come take a seat Godric we don't bite, ok maybe alittle."said Sophia laughing. "So what are you drinking now these days still the same ole' same ole'?"Sophia asked him smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:28 am

"No he goes to Durmstrang..." she said her attention going to her cousin who had just walked in the bar. She had to laugh at what he told Sophia. "Soph I remember a time not too long ago me and you were getting completely sloshed on that stuff." she said laughing. Those had been some down times for her. She had been so confused. She couldn't believe how much the three of them had changed in the last year. "Besides Godric, I actually forked out money for the good stuff before I got this Butterbeer." she said laughing.

"So do I even need to ask whats in that Flask?" she asked curiously already knowing the answer. She couldn't beleive how much he was picking on them. "Besides how can you pick on Soph when you haven't seen her in months?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:36 am

"Ooh.... a Drumstrang dating Beauxs graduate, now that's what I call long term dating!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. Sophia laughed. "Yeah I do, hell I still drink it when I'm depress although I'm trying to cut back it doesn't help to well."said Sophia smirking. "Wow... the three of us changed ALOT since we seen each other!"said Sophia seriously. The last time they seen her she had brown hair and she was the nice and innocent Sophia. Now that she been through hell and back she was now a strong and slightly eviler Sophia but still nice and sweet.

"You know how it is Christy, he's always picking on us!"said Sophia laughing as she looked at Godric giving him a soft warm smile. "I bet I know what in that flask, it's probably Elvish Firewhisky and milk or better yet Necter of the Gods."said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:38 am

Godric laughed his melody never changed. "Thats exactly why I pick on her, because if I didn't she would think I didn't like her any more." He winked at Soph and returned her hug. It had been a long time since he had seen her.

As he sat there he took another gulp of his perfect drink and smiled impishly. "Well it isn't milk this time." he said with a flip of his unruly shoulder length hair, to get it out of his eyes.

"But how is butter beer good for you?" he asked with a gleam in his eyes.

"I mean yeah it could be used in place of Castor oil, but that's about it, isn't it?"

He was feeling more like himself with every word, more human than snake for once since he had first done in his uncle, but he still hid that thought from every one.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:42 am

Christy couldn't help but laugh at her cousin, "So are you going to sit down with us or just stand there all night while we talk?" she asked curiously. She looked back over at Soph, "I know right, it was the strangest thing he and I meeting but I think that one there is just glad I'm dating a Durmstrang student...apparently that makes them worthy of me or something." she said flashing Godric a smile.

I want a hug from you too ya know. she said through their link as she held out her arms to hug him. "You're my favorite cousin."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top