Gloomy rainy days, but happy faces! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gloomy rainy days, but happy faces! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gloomy rainy days, but happy faces!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gloomy rainy days, but happy faces! - Page 2 Empty Re: Gloomy rainy days, but happy faces!

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:49 am

He gave Christy a hug and laughed. "I'm you're Only cousin." he said with a bit of a cocky grin. He knew he was the only one that could get away with all the crap he said to most of his female friends. If another person had said half of it they would have gotten slapped by now. Even he was surprised he hadn't been yet.

He sat down just to listen to the two talk for the moment. Being silent like a ghost.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Gloomy rainy days, but happy faces! - Page 2 Empty Re: Gloomy rainy days, but happy faces!

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:54 am

Sophia looked at Godric and laughed. "Yup that's why, and besides he picked on me ever since I met him!"said Sophia smiling. "Oh boy, you don't have milk in this time now I wonder what's in it!"said Sophia in a teasing voice. "Well for one you don't get hangovers from it and to at lease you have some of your common sense when you drink it!"said Sophia smiking. That's how Godric and Sophia were always joking around wit each other.

Sophia looked back at Christy and smiled. "I'm glad for you, maybe he can treat you better then all those other jerks that treated you wrong."said Sophia angrily as her eyes turned red. "If not I'll kill him for huring my best driend."said Sophia simply. "Or better yet, me and Godric would kill them together."said Sophia smirking at Christy and then Godric.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:59 am

"I'm so glad I have you two to protect me.." Christy said laughing. It was true she had dated jerks who treated her badly, Nick had left her a week before their wedding to take care of his sister, and never returned, Varod had beaten her and almost killed her, not to mention had tried to turn her at least once and Oded...well she just didn't even want to think about him. She wasn't going to tell either of them she had had a miscarriage while she had been missing, except now that she had thought about it Godric would know, and it would be another reason for him to go after Varod.

"I'm a big girl just so you guys can remember, and I'm hoping I actually found a keeper this time." she said smiling, "We've hit it off better than me and the others ever had." she took a sip of her butter beer as she said this.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:51 am

Godric smiled at his cousin's protest. It's Ok this time Soph. I knew the boy while we were in Durmstrang together. But I must admit, he's more Bobotxon material. Godric could not help his laughter while he talked about Emil. The poor boy just asked for it.

Then turning his head to see Sophi, he smiled impishly. So, any new guys in you're life Soph? He was being a little devil right now. If not, then you might want to act quick, I am on the prowl after all He winked at her letting the Girl know he was only jesting.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:33 am

"Ok if Godric says he's ok I believe him, but if he does anything to you he's dead!"said Sophia seriously but in a soft voice. Sophia busted out laughing when Gdric said he's more Bobotxon material for she couldn't help herself. "Oh really and you would know that how Godric?"Sophia asked him in a teasing voice and smiling and crossing her arms.

"Sorry Godric I'm happily taken, better luck next time on me!"said Sophia winking at him but of course joking with him. "What about you Godric, anything new with you?"Sophia asked him giving him a soft warm smile. "Well your prowler better be looking harder!"said Sophia chuckling and just teasing him like she always did.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:06 am

Godric smiled impishly. Only that my aunt teaches there and Christy here, went there. He squirms under real blood, and has no idea what an order can do in a situation. I swear when we were in school togeather, I had to save him from the bullies at least a dozen times a week. Granted, I was one of the big dogs of the school. He had no problem telling how incompitent Emil had been in school. Granted it wasn't any thing he wouldn't say to the other boy's face.

Oh, I'm still with Zack, I talked to him not to long ago actually. That and I am having a fling with a boy named Daniel. Only while Zack is at Hoggwarts any way. He was still as bad as ever. All the girls thought he was 'Prince Charming', but most of them had no idea he was gay. Soph of course knew. She had seen him with at least one of his ex's.

He streched and smiled. So who is the Lucky guy? If he isn't worthy of you, I might just have to kill him. He said this only half jokingly. He was loyal to a fault to his friends. They had every right to be treated like the princesses and princes they were. And it was up to him to make sure they were.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:31 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh at Godric. "Ok, I say you made your point there Godric."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. Sophia looked at him and laughed. "So you and him were friends when you two went to school?"Sophia asked him softly. "A big dog huh? well I wou;dn't say I was a big dog at school but I was known!"said Sophia honestly. "So are you tell me this guy Christy dating is a whimp Godric?"Sophia asked him curiously. "I'm not saying he is Christy, but I'm just asking."said Sophia softly not wanting Christy mad at her.

Sophia smiled but rolled her eyes when he said he was having a fling with a guy named Daniel but only when Zack was at Hogwarts. "I should have known that you would, your such a naughty boy no wonder you don't get no presents on Christmas your on Santa's naughty list!"said Sophia in a teasing voice. 'Don't even think about replying to that for I think I already know what you would say!"said Sophia.

"Oh don't worry Godric, he's good to me he treats me like a princess and the whole nine yards."said Sophia seriously. "You wouldn't need to hurt him, he spoils me 24/7 and he's always so caring and sweet."said Sophia describing him.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:07 am

Godric's smile was pure mischief. He knew Emil from school, and the boy was not Durmstrang material.

He and I were bunked in the same room back at Durmstrang, before I came to Hoggwarts, but when I came back, I had a room to my own. Perks of being on the student Rooming staff you could say. He grinned as she started talking about Santa's naughty list, and even though she told him not to respond, he couldn't resist.

But the naughty boys have all the fun. His smile made him seem like the same boy that had come to Hoggwarts so long, and yet such short a time, ago. Carefree and impishly playful.

He noticed how serious she had turned dealing with her lesser half. So, who is it? He asked, hoping that it wasn't someone that would bring her harm if his secrets were all put out there. In other words, he hoped it wasn't any one from the DE that had been students in Hoggwarts like himself. More to the point, what house? I mean you being a Gryphindor and all, I don't think you would go for most Slytherins, besides my self any way. This last part was enunciated by a wink to his old friend.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:06 pm

((OMG!!! I'm so sorry guys...I completely forgot about this thread!))

Christy sat there and listened to the two of them talk for a moment. Godric seemed to be saying everything that she needed to, "Well after Oded just disappeared its about time someone at least came into my life that actually cares for me and not themselves right?" she asked looking between the two of them.

"Delk, you're never going to change are you?" she asked laughing as he said all the naughty boys had no fun. She had matured a good bit while they were both away but she was still finding out how much her cousin had changed. She was in new waters with him rather she admitted it or not.

"And the same goes for you Soph!" she said talking about her new interest. "I still have pull with at least my ministry and diplomatic immunity..Don't think I won't kill someone and make it look like an accident if they hurt you!"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top