Trouble and Anxiety - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Trouble and Anxiety  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Trouble and Anxiety

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trouble and Anxiety  - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble and Anxiety

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:37 pm

Anxiety made it difficult to simply brush off her worries. "Did you manage to get some rest?" she inquired, her fingers nervously fidgeting with the skin around her nails. The memory of the confrontation in the great hall kept playing on a loop in her mind.

After a while, she broke the silence with a quiet admission, "I owe Alex an apology. I shouldn't have lashed out like that, but I was desperate for him to give me some space."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:36 am

Mason kept Maddie close to him. He was worried about what was going on with her. "Yeah I did," he said with a smile and kissed her cheek now. To be honest he wanted Maddie to be happy herself again.

"Woah, you think he really deserves it, after eveyrthing. Before you do that you should get sincere aplogy from him. You didn't do anything wrong. He needs to learn to respect other peoples first," he said there and kissed her head now. He didn't feel like Mads should be first to aplogy here. That guy had done so much things wrong by now.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:21 am

Maddison lifted her head to meet Mason's gaze. "I was reflecting on what Elle said after their detention the other day," she admitted in a hushed tone. "What if he simply wasn't taught how to behave like a regular person, to apologize genuinely?" Maddison paused, her expression contemplative. "I mean, there were alternative ways to handle the situation, rather than resorting to violence like that. He really took a beating," she added, her voice carrying a note of concern. "I think it takes a bigger person to rise above that sort of thing."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:52 pm

Mason just sighed. "Well yeah, maybe," he ended up saying. Then again that boy needs to learn there are reasons and you shouldn't do what you want. "Well it's up to you really. I know I can't stop you once you set your mind on something," he said with a small smile. "If you really want to aplogise do it. Show him how it's done," he ended up adding. To be honest he had no clue what was the best thing to do here.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:08 pm

Maybe the reason behind his inadequate apology and inappropriate behavior was simply because no one had ever taught him the right way to say sorry or act appropriately. She couldn't help but feel sorry for him, and the thought lingered in her mind.

"I'll need to think about it more," she said with a thoughtful expression. "It just makes sense to me, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to confront him about it." Her hesitation was evident, and she looked up at Mason with a mixture of uncertainty and gratitude.

Maddison leaned in and placed a tender kiss on Mason's cheek, feeling the warmth of his skin against her lips. "Thank you for understanding," she whispered softly into his ear, feeling a sense of comfort in his embrace. Despite the doubts swirling in her mind, she knew she could count on him to support her through it all.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:29 pm

Mason knew that he wasn't really good at saying sorry most days too, well he has gotten better by now. Anyways he knew Alex had issues. But how deep they go nobody expects him doesn't know it.

"Take ur time, don't do anything what doesn't seem right thing to do," he said with a small smile. He would hate to see her get hurt again. That guy was very unpredicable for sure.

"Always here for you," he said with a smile. To be honest all this understanding was surpririnsg even Mason himself.

Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:55 pm

Maddison snuggled into Mason, closing her eyes. “Take my time,” she agreed her anxiety easing as she sat with him. “Luckily I have time to think it over. Lupin asked what I thought my punishment should be. I thought for sure he’d have me expelled. Attacking another student, setting a bad example as a prefect. He didn’t even give me detention.” she really had gotten lucky with Teddy's choice of punishment. “Thank you, Mase” she said again, a smile forming on her face.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:06 pm

"Oh woah," was all he could say to do it all. To be honest he wasn't sure what else to say on the matter. He had never been in such a situation before for sure. He knew it he was there, things could have been worse. He could have been expelled for sure. "You're welcome Mads," he said with a smile back. He kept snuggling her there now. He hoped she would calm some down and make her decisions calmly.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:27 pm

Maddison let out a deep sigh as she melted into the safety of Mason's arms. Her exhaustion from the day finally caught up to her, and she felt her eyelids getting heavy as she nuzzled her face into his chest.

"I love you," she murmured, her voice barely above a whisper, but the sincerity in her words was palpable.

As she closed her eyes and settled into the comfort of his embrace, a soft yawn escaped her lips. The day had been long and eventful, and she was grateful to have Mason there to hold her and make her feel safe.

Slowly, the weight of the day and the warmth of Mason's embrace lulled her into a peaceful slumber. She snoozed contentedly in his arms, feeling safe, loved, and cared for.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:56 am

Mason smiled and held Maddie close to him, he could see her falling asleep there now. So decided to let the girl sleep for some time. "I love you too," he said to her and kissed her forehead for now.

He did let the girl sleep for a couple of minutes until he did try to shake her up. As it was getting late and he didn't want to get in trouble by staying up too long afte curfew. It had begun slowly getting darker outside.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top