Trouble and Anxiety
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Trouble and Anxiety  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Trouble and Anxiety

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trouble and Anxiety  Empty Trouble and Anxiety

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:56 pm

Once Professor Lupin was done with them Maddie left the great hall and took the wizgiz out of her pocket sending a message to Mason.

Where are you?

During the fight with Alex she hadn’t seen Him, Kole or Elle, and she really needed one of them now. She also wanted to tell Mason what happened herself before he heard from someone else. The anxiety got the best of her as she walked down the hall waiting for his answer. She let her feet carry her blindly to the third floor to the empty classroom. On the board the picture she had drawn was still there on the board. Checking the device she sighed again, still no reply. Typing out another reply she hit send. Her back leaning against the wall next to the door she slid down and hugged her knees to her chest.

we need to talk. I’m in the empty classroom on the third floor
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Trouble and Anxiety  Empty Re: Trouble and Anxiety

Post by Mason Cuffe Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:09 pm

To be honest Mason had slept in so, he missed basically the breakfast time today. The dream had been very good one. Anyways he woke up to his WizGiz device messages. He looked at them and blinked few times before his mind realised something was very wrong. The boy got the dressed fast and headed to empty classroom.

He soon walked and saw Maddi next to the door near the wall. He kneeled in front of her. "Hey Mads, what's going on?" he asked worry being in his voice. He tried to even give the girl hug there now. Seemed like she needed it.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:28 pm

Maddison's arms enveloped Mason in a tight embrace as she buried her face in his neck. Her voice was muffled by his skin as she spoke, her words laced with a mix of fear and uncertainty.

"I hit him," she confessed, her breath hot against his skin. "He came to the Hufflepuff table and I just... I couldn't take it anymore."

Maddison had fought with her brothers before, but she had never lashed out at anyone like she had at Alexander. Violence wasn't her thing, and the memory of her own actions left her body shaking with anxiety.

Alexander had been relentless in his pursuit of her, ignoring all of Maddison's signals to leave her alone. And now, with the weight of her own actions heavy on her chest, Maddison couldn't help but wonder: would he finally get the hint?
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:03 pm

Mason was at first confused about who he did hit but then suddenly it connected. Awhile walking he heard about it, some students talking about it. Things made some sense now.

She kept Maddie close and petted the girls head, while another hand made small circles on her back. "It's okay, I'm sure he deserve it. To be honest if I had been there I would probably ended up hitting him too. He doesn't seem to get his words make things worse. Or actions. He needs to learn to behave," he said there and was trying to make sense of this.

"It all will be okay," he tried to assure him. To be honest he wasn't sure what feel right now. He was proud that Maddie stood up to herself and same time was worried what would happen next. This Alex guy was so unpredictable for sure.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:30 pm

Maddie took a few deep breaths to compose herself before she could recount the rest of the traumatic incident to Mason. With him by her side, she felt a sense of comfort and security that helped ease her nerves. Gradually, she managed to explain what had happened.

"He claimed he wanted to apologize," Maddie began, her words measured and deliberate. "But I told him I didn't want to hear it and asked him to leave me alone. Despite my clear refusal, he still had the audacity to touch me."

The memory of the unwanted contact caused Maddie's breath to hitch in her throat, but she pushed on, determined to share her story. "In response, I lashed out and punched him. But it didn't seem to deter him, as he continued with his unacceptable behavior."

She paused for a moment, her mind flashing back to the moment when Jack had intervened. "That's when Jack stepped in and tackled him across the table," she continued, her tone slightly awed. "He said something derogatory, and Jack just snapped. He climbed up onto the table and executed this move called an elbow drop."

The image of Jack performing the daring maneuver played out in Maddie's mind, and she couldn't help but feel a sense of admiration for her friend's bravery. "It was pretty amazing, to be honest," she added with a hint of a smile. "But then Mr. Lupin showed up and broke up the fight. Lily went with them to the hospital wing to make sure the guy was okay."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:20 pm

Mason kept listening the evry word that Mads said to him now. He had heard something but he didn't know the full story. So things made so much sense now for sure. "Woah," was his first reaction to all of this. He kept her hands where they were, trying to calm Maddie down. He ended up sitting on the floor and pulling Maddie into his lap.

"It's all gonna be okay. Don't worry. We will figure it all out together. I'm here for you now. Sorry I wasn't there at that moment," he said and placed his hand on her forehead. "I just overslpet," he added.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:43 pm

Maddison snuggled into Mason's embrace as he pulled her onto his lap, cradling her in his arms. She let out a soft sigh, feeling safe and comforted in his presence.

"It's probably a good thing that you overslept," she whispered, her voice barely above a murmur. "If you hadn't, you might not have been able to be here right now. And I'd much rather have you here with me," she added, her words laced with sincerity. "I just needed to tell you before you heard all the wrong things."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:53 pm

Mason knew yeah if he had seen it things could have taken longer for sure than they were and he might not be here. Yeah he is on a very thin line for sure. He nodded his yeah.

"Yeah, that's true for sure," he said with a weak smile. "Anyways yeah I'm happy to be here with you too," he said. He took a deep breath. "I heard some whispers when I walked to here, but I couldn't make much out of them. Those things make more sense once you explained it all," he said with weak smile.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:12 pm

As they embraced, she could feel his presence calming her frayed nerves. She knew that he must have heard things about her on his journey here, and she silently hoped that it wouldn't change his opinion of her. "I love you, Mase," she whispered, pressing her face into his chest. "I'm sorry I'm always such a mess."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:29 pm

Mason kept hugging Mads there. Well he knew that no matter what happened she will love this girl no matter what by now. "I love you too, Mads and always will," he assured to him. He can't lose her now. "It's okay. Don't worry," he tried to assure to her.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top