decompression - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

decompression - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

decompression

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

decompression - Page 4 Empty Re: decompression

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:54 pm

As Hayden contemplated, a wrinkle formed between his eyebrows and he narrowed his eyes. He spoke in a gentle yet firm voice, "You could never be worthless. And I could never reject you. It would be like rejecting a part of myself."

The sight of wetness glistening in his eyes was almost startling. It was clear that Hayden felt deeply for the person he was speaking to.

He continued, "In the end, only you can determine your own worth. Not me, not that guy in America, not even your father. It's something that comes from within you, and it's up to you to recognize it."

His words were meant to be comforting, but also a reminder that the only person who truly had control over their own worth was oneself.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:17 pm

Looking into his eyes Patch felt comfort, compassion and secured.   Giving him a soft genuine smile his eyes sparkled wirh liveliness and happiness.  "Thanks Hayden that means the world to me, never had much people who cared about me other then my mum."  His father sure didn't care or give him the time of day,  which made him upset his father didn't accept him for who he was.  "I'll never Hays, just never give up on me ever I can't take anymore heartache."

Patch didn't like beinf vulnerable but something with Hayden made it okay to show his true self,  after being told to not cry cause men don't cry by his father he practically embedded it in his mind.  He felt like he could share his deepest secrets wifh him and Hayden wouldn't judge him.  

"I would like to say that I'm worth something,  but being torn down so many times, hard to build yourself back up without help."  Patch was gathering himself piece by piece slowly, but he was still wary of love and getting close.

"Enough sad talk,  I gor some food with me are you hungry?  I sorta missed lunch."   Giving a small sheepish laugh cause it was a thing for him,  although he didn't mean to.
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:51 pm

“I won’t give up on you. I’m here, always.” Hayden didn’t know how to express it to Patch, Just like he had been there for Ciara throughout her sickness, he would be there when he needed him. “You are worth the world, which could really use more people like you in it.” Hayden’s personal world needed more people like Patrick in it. He got lost in the thoughts of what it would be like if no one in the world were like Patch. “Hmm?” he asked, “oh no I’m good. You really shouldn’t miss meals so much. Wouldn’t want you to waste away.”
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:35 am

Patch looked at him with a look of of elated look on his face that showed hope and comfort,  he had a feeling he could trust Hayden and confide him in anything and everything.  "Thanks Hays, I really appreciate that really means the world to me."  Blushing at his compliment he shook his head.  "I'm not that great,  people need more people like you to boosting people up not tearing them down."   Patch needed people like Hayden in his life,  someone who told him it was okay to be himself,  he didn't have to hide anymore.  "I don't mean to, just get so busy studying or doing homework the time just slips by."  Biting his lip in a submissive matter he nodded.   " I promise not to miss anymore meals, if I do you can scold at me." Chuckling as he said that he dug into his basket for some food finding a sandwich.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:10 am

Hayden's voice was soft as he gazed at Patrick, his head tilted slightly to take in every detail. "You're just about perfect," he murmured, feeling his heart race as he looked into Patch's eyes. "I couldn't ask for a better friend, except for Cia, of course."

As he spoke, Hayden watched as Patch bit his lip, a small gesture that tugged at his heartstrings in a way he hadn't experienced before, not even with the guy he'd dated over the summer. He felt a sudden urge to do something, anything, to make Patch feel as special as he truly was.

"You sure you'd want that?" Hayden asked, raising an eyebrow and giving Patch a playful grin. "Or would you rather I just bring you some food?" He couldn't help but imagine feeding Patch, imagining the way his lips would curve into a smile as he took a bite of whatever Hayden had prepared for him. Hayden bit the inside of his cheek, his mind racing with possibilities.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:37 pm

Looking into Hayden's eyes with attentiveness as if was reading into his soul. "I don't think so, you're more perfect to me then I am myself." Blushing at his words Patch kept looking into his beautiful eyes. "I'm so lucky for you Hays, I'll honestly be lost without you."

Patch felt something he never felt with anyone before with Hayden, he couldn't describe it but it madechis heart skip a beat and his breath hitched. He felt the urge to snog the living daylights out of him. Biting his lip once again he ran his hand through his hair calming his racing heart that was about to come out of his chest.

"If it helps me eat and you're the one doing it, then yes." Blushing as he said that he looked up at him. "Swallowing a bite he smiled. "I would like that more, but I would like you feeding it to me as well." Realizing what he said, his eyes widened in horror as he looked down at his sandwich with extreme interest.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:50 pm

Hayden's internal struggle became too much to bear. He rolled over, getting up on his knees and moved closer to Patrick, never taking his eyes off the other boy. Hayden bit his lip, his mind racing as he tried to come to a decision. After a moment's hesitation, he decided he was okay with it. He reached out and gently touched Patch's face, guiding his gaze to look up at Hayden. With a racing heart, Hayden leaned in and pressed his lips against Patrick's, igniting a fiery explosion in his body at the warmth of their touch. The world around them faded away as they shared a tender moment, each lost in their own thoughts and emotions.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:41 am

Patch was just about to take another bite of his sandwich, when he seen Hayden get on his knees and move ckoser to him. Feeling his soft warm hand on his face, Patch immediately nuzzled against his hand a smile displaying on his face. Looking into his beautiful eyes with curiosity and tilting his head he blushed his heart racing against his chest. Feeling his lips on his, Patch eyes widened in surprise before he kissed him back. Warmness spreading though his body and something that feel like fireworks in his body with a mixture of butterflies. At this moment there was no one but them, everyone else just faded and it was them in this magical moment.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:43 am

Hayden was pleasantly surprised when Patrick didn't push him away but instead, returned the kiss. When they finally parted, Hayden sat back on his heels, his cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "I'm sorry," he murmured sheepishly, running a hand through his hair in a nervous gesture. "I just couldn't help myself. You've been driving me crazy with all your blushing and shyness, and that comment about feeding you..." Hayden trailed off, unsure of what to say next. He was apprehensive about how Patrick would react to his impulsive actions.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:42 pm

Looking up at him blushing he bit his lip and shook his head. "Why are you sorry for? I liked if, I kissed you back and now I want to snog you senseless now." Blushing more he realized Hayden was his first kiss he knew most people already kissed and all that, but he was different. "Besides you were my first kiss, I..I like you Hayden a lot." There was something about Hayden that felt right, like he was his missing piece he been looking for. "I mean what I say, I would never lie to you Hays." Looking into his eyes he gave him a genuine smile.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum