decompression - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

decompression - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

decompression

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

decompression - Page 3 Empty Re: decompression

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:36 pm

Hayden shot a disdainful glance towards his friend, his frustration evident in his voice. "Patrick, that guy was a complete and utter asshole," he declared.

Hayden nodded in agreement before adding, "Yeah, I hear you. I mean, don't get me wrong, girls are great and all, but when it comes to settling down, it just doesn't compare." A faint smirk danced across his lips.

"And you know what?" Hayden continued, "There are actually some good-looking guys around here too. Take that ducky guy, for instance."
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:51 pm

Patch shrugged. "No biggie, what I get for thinking that he was straight or bi, should've told me instead of making everyone that was around know my sexuality." Not that it was a big deal what he was, but he didn't want everyone that he didn't know to know that he was, it was a bit uncomfortable seeing how he didn't know them. "Just wish there was someone who was the same way and loved me for me." Sighing softly he looked down at his book before adding. "Just like the poem said..."

"Girls are just more moodier as well, don't want to deal with all that drama." His life was already filled with deama, he didn't need anymore in his life. But when it came to sexiness, it was with the guys where it was at for him, damn some were damn hot around here especially the one in front of him

"Oh... right Ducky." Ir made sense he'll like someone like Ducky, he had fhe muscle the looks and everyone basically liked him. "He's cute, but not really my type really." He was more quiet and reserved then anything.
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:22 pm

Hayden observed Patch intently as he spoke, then finally posed a question that had been lingering in his mind. "What's your type?" he inquired, not wanting to divulge his own preferences just yet. While he found Ducky attractive, he was also drawn to others in the school, and he didn't want to make things awkward between him and Patch by revealing too much.

"Do you go for the tall, dark and handsome types?" Hayden quipped, offering some suggestions of qualities that people might find attractive in others. "Or are you more into the moody, brooding types?" he added, trying to gauge Patch's taste in men.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:18 am

For Parch he always had a thing for the charismatic men, the ones who had beautiful eyes that could speak into your soul, the ones that were sweet caring and nice to everyone but fiercely loyal and protective of him, his friends and loved ones. Yeah... those men were hard to come by now days he knew they were one in a million. "Well... I love the charismatic type, the ones that have the most beautiful eyes that can speak through your soul, the ones who can me laugh and smile but fiercely loyal to me, his friends and loved ones." He didn't think he was asking for much, he was a pretty simple guy.

"Tall yes, but I like to be them to be eye to eye or close but not dark and handsome, I'm into lighter then my hair type guess I loke the burnettes and blondes." Patch laughed. "I think it's hot if a men is pouty at times over something, gosh those kissble pouty lips are so hot! Like me being good at Potions or cooking and them not but trying so hard to be."
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:54 am

Hayden listened intently as Patch spoke, his head tilted to the side as he contemplated Patch's words. "Loyalty is a rare trait," Patch had said, and Hayden couldn't agree more. He couldn't help but think about what he valued in a partner. "Patience," he mused, "is definitely a virtue I admire. Someone who can keep their cool even in the most trying of situations."

Hayden's thoughts drifted to the type of person he found attractive. "I like it when someone is a little reserved," he continued. "Someone who is shy or embarrassed at times. It's endearing, you know?" He recalled the way Patch had blushed earlier when he had asked him to read from his book, and the sight of the red tint on his cheeks had made Hayden's heart skip a beat. "There's something about that shyness that just draws me in," he thought to himself.

With a smile on his face, Hayden realized that he had a clear picture of what he wanted in a partner - loyalty, patience, and a touch of shyness. He couldn't wait to see who he would meet that possessed all of these qualities.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:25 am

Patch let out a small audible sigh, he knee all too well finding someone was loyal was rare and hard to find. "I think I know about that all too well, after being used and humiliated it's hard to trust many now days." He didn't want his heart broken again, he was just now recovering from pain and slowly healing. "Patience another thing hard and rare to find, if you find one of those keep them cause they keep you grounded." He felt like he was literally talkng about him, most people who knew him knew he was stubborn as a mule at times and tended to get his way but he was very patient and thought things through before takijg things head on.

"A bit reserved is a good thing, someone it's just nice to have the two of you cuddling for no reason but just to feel each other's touch." Patch blushed a bit as he mentioned shyness and embarrassment,, a trait of Patch he tried not to show often but it showed greatly especially around Hayden. "I love guys who are a bit sly and sneaky at times but in a good way, think that's a hot trait as well." Like when he mentioned using a self writing charm to finish his essays.

"Seems like you got a clear picture of whet you want in a guy, someone like that is rare and hard to find. " Patch thought about what he wanted in a partner- loualty, charismatic, and someone with a touch of slyness. He wondered who will ever have thosr possessions he longingly seeked.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:35 am

Hayden found himself entranced by Patch, once again. He couldn't help but notice the red that had crept up Patch's cheeks, and he felt a familiar warmth spread through his own body. "It seems like you feel the same way," he responded, his voice soft and thoughtful.

As he gazed into Patch's eyes, Hayden knew that finding the right person was going to be a challenge. "We're going to have a hard time," he acknowledged, "but at least we have our friends and each other. We'll keep each other company until we find those special people - our people."

Hayden's heart swelled with affection for Patch, and he felt grateful to have someone like him by his side. Together, they would navigate the ups and downs of life, and with a little luck, they would both find the love they were searching for.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:00 am

There was something about Hayden that was calm and soothing, like the a rainbow after a thunderstorm. He was glad to have him around, it was a breath of fresh air that he longed and needed for so long, maybe he needed to stop being so reserved and meet some more people. Biting his lip he blushed more trying to hide his red hor cheek behind his book. "Why yeah, I mean what better way to relax after a stressful day then being arm and arm with the one you love?" His voice soft thoughtful filled with hopes and dreams.

Looking into his eyes he noticed how gorgeous they were and how they sparkled with happiness. Swallowing hard he nodded. "You got that right, especially with how many guys there is in this bloody school," He thought of something, "Hey why don't we make like a list and narrow it down?" Sounded like a good place to start. Until then he was happy with the company of Hayden and his friends. With Hayden by his side, hex was sure they'll find the love they were searching for.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:12 am

As Hayden contemplated his options, he mentally formed a list of potential candidates for a partner. "Well, I know a few we can already scratch off the list," he began, ticking off the names in his head. "The Cuffes and Kanes are all taken, and that Greengrass guy is no good."

Lost in thought, Hayden's gaze drifted away from Patch momentarily. When he looked back, he noticed that Patch had hidden his face behind his book. "Why are you blocking your face?" he asked, intrigued. Reaching out, he placed his hand on the book, hoping to coax Patch into lowering it. "You don't have to hide yourself," he reassured him.

Hayden could sense that Patch was a little shy, but he found it endearing. He wanted to show Patch that he could be himself around him, and that there was nothing to be afraid of. With a gentle smile, he waited patiently for Patch to lower his book, eager to see the person behind it.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:35 pm

In deep thought, Patch diminished quite a few himself he knew that were taken or straight. "Well at least that makes it a bit more easier, but still have years and houses sort." Although he didn't care what house they were in, but he didn't want anyone too young for him. The most he'll takec is a fourth year, bit nothing less then that, it'll be too weird for him.

Looking up from behind his book, Patch looked into his eyes getting lost in how beautiful they were. He found himself blushing more then he already was, Merlin was it hot in here or was it just him? Feeling his hand on the book, Patxh looked at hin wifh a bashful looked on his face. "Most people don't give me the time of day, so thank you, but so hard for me to trust people now days especially guys." Looking up at him pitifully he smiled softly. "Sorry...just scared of being rejected, nothing worse then feeling worthless. " His eyes darting down he kept back tears that were trying to escape.

Quickly wiping his tears, he lowered his blook his hazel eyea looking at Hayden with a look of wonder in them. He hasn't been this close to a guy in awhile, and the last one played wifh his heart and him like a puppet. He didn't feel scare anymore, he felt like Hayden was the calmness to the raging storm he been having in his mind, so scared of letting people in or close.

Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum