snake charmers - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

snake charmers - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

snake charmers

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

snake charmers - Page 2 Empty Re: snake charmers

Post by Alexander Greengrass Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:13 pm

Alex stumbled when Mason pushed him back, he adjusted to regain his balance. “Well your all talk anyway.” He took a step closer to Mason; he wasn't going to mention that he found the boy intimidating. “I don’t have to act like anything. I could take you.” Alex bumped his shoulder into Mason. “I could get both those girls to fall for me and you’d be eating your words.” he spat at the older boy.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:35 pm

"Oh really? you think you can beat me?" he asked with a smirk. To be honest he was sure this guy was just only all talk here now. He just loved to mess with him. "Oh really? Why I don't believe that they will fall for you?" he asked from the boy. He couldn't believe his words. Those words did irritate him, so he did hit the wall next to him. He didn't need detention because of this guy, he also he didn't want to send someone to infirmary here today.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:09 pm

The room around the boys had gone quiet as they argued. The vibe of the room was interrupted by their disagreement. Mason punched the wall next to him causing the younger boy to jump. “Look you stopped the party now, arse.” Alex stomped his foot like a child and pushed his way through the students that had stopped to watch and headed off to his dormitory after grabbing a bottle of butter beer off the table of treats the students had gathered.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:17 pm

Mason just smirked when the guy did jump there now and fleed the room soon after that with someone else butterbeer. "Oh, sorry about that you all. Just some words what he said were too irritating," he ended up aplogising to everyone. He just took a deep breath to calm himself down. He hadn't noticed that even his own sister was among those people there now. Then again this was their both common room.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top