Despite what you've been told, I once had a soul - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Despite what you've been told, I once had a soul - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Despite what you've been told, I once had a soul

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Despite what you've been told, I once had a soul - Page 3 Empty Re: Despite what you've been told, I once had a soul

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:43 pm

Charlotte was left all alone in this bloody bar. Margo left her and she knows enough about Molly to know that Molly didn't want to be bothered. So she just took a big sip of her drink and frowned immediately.
Charlotte didn't know what that was, but it was strong as hell. Maybe too strong for her, considering the fact that she has school tomorrow.

She looked around herself looking for Darian but he was too busy trying to impress two girls. They were much older than him and he probably doesn't have chance with them but who was Charlotte to crush his dreams?

It was her time to leave. It doesn't matter the fact that she has no idea how to come back to the Hogwarts, she just wanted to leave this stupid place.
Maybe no one would even realize that she was gone.
Molly was in her own world, as well as Darian and Margo was speaking with Clair. Now is her chance.
She finally found a door and stepped outside on the fresh air.
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Despite what you've been told, I once had a soul - Page 3 Empty Re: Despite what you've been told, I once had a soul

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:53 am

From the moment she came in, she knew that she doesn't belong here.
Everyone was drunk, and their clothes described this place a lot.
Everything was dark, and clothes weren't classy at all.
Few times she even heard people telling her abusively "rich girl".
That is when she realized that this place wasn't for her.

When she was out she heard someone calling for her and she turned around immediately. It was Clair, as always. In his own weird way, he probably cares about her. Not like Darian, Darian left her alone.
"What do you want? Already got bored in this stupid place?" She looked at him with the smirk on her face.
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:07 pm

"I'm sorry you didn't have fun even if..." She paused and frowned while trying to find right words. Even if what? She wasn't even sure how to continue this sentence.
"You seems to be someone who likes this place. Even if to be completely honest, I can't understand why. This place is terrible" she frowned and shook her head.
She solemnly swore to herself that she will never come back here, no matter what.

If it was really getting cold, Charlotte didn't realize that. After that drink, she felt like every part of her body is on fire. She wasn't even sure what she was drinking, but it was definitely something strong.

She looked around and this place was creepy. Now she was able to understand why Knockturn Alley has such a bad reputation. This place was for dark people, she wasn't able to understand why everyone normal and good would come here. This place is nothing but trouble.

"I don't know" she frowned and looked at Clair.
"I guess he is something like a safe harbor for me. He is always there for me whatever I need" she shrugged.
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Margo P. Richards Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:02 am

Margo couldn't be sure as to how she lost them both. Darian was, in honesty, inconsequential to her. She was fairly certain she could get him to whatever she needed to do with a kiss and maybe a tug if necessary, but Clair and Charlotte were two she considered to be friends, in the truest sense of the word. For her, at least. Her relationships were not honest nor were they always loyal. But she and Clair had a special camaraderie that followed those who did not quite fit in and who did not respect authority. And she had no innocent intentions with Charlotte but they did enjoy each other's company, didn't they?

Apparently not.

So she turned and cast a glance around for Molly. Get back to doing what they did best, she supposed. Causing trouble.

(I'll watch if you guys need either of my girls, but don't feel pressed to include them. I'm enjoying Clair/Charlotte)

Margo P. Richards
Margo P. Richards
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:03 pm

Charlotte was truly, without any doubt shocked. How can he even think about that? What would a guy like Darian want with a girl like Charlotte? He can probably have any girl in the school, why would he chose Charlotte? She was everything but special.

"No, you are wrong" she started laughing because the things he was saying... It was just silly.
"I mean, look at me. I'm not that kind of girl Darian would ever see on that way. We are just friends, and I like it in that way. Not best friends... But we are fine, most of the time" she shrugged.

Charlotte shook her head and looked at Clair. "I don't want to bother you. You came here to have fun, not to worry about me. I'm sure I'll find a way to home, eventually."
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:59 pm

Seeing Clair in this mood was funny. For some reason, Charlotte thought that he is annoyed. And she wasn't sure why.

But then, she finally understood what he was trying to say. "Oh, you mean sex?" She was confused. In her world, rules are different. In Muggle's world people didn't want just that but apparently, here they want that. "That is just... stupid. I really liked to believe that Darian and I are friends" she frowned and shook her head.

"Well, as long as he is fine with us being just friends, I won't tell him to go away. You know, in my world, people can be friends no matter if they are rich or something like that."
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top